Pomlett's pick

Dutton is a dead man walking no doubt about it after losing to Barrow at home

Tommorow he will be joined by our chairman. I honestly think failing to move Dutton out of this role tomorrow Will disconnect the Club with its fan base in a way not even Jeff Bonser managed

It might be a place of wrong place wrong time for Pomlett but he’s about to disconnect with the fans In a major way

The most incompetent manager in our history
On course for one of the worst league finishes In our history

Get it right Leigh

8 Likes

Sol Campbell actually did a really good job at Macclesfield two years back, they were rock bottom when he turned up but kept them up on final day.

Think we’ll know in the morning by E&S reporting if they’ll be significant change to managerial structure. I can’t believe LP will just randomly announce it at 7.15pm, story will break long before then.

I keep seeing the announcement is 7.15pm. What’s the source of this?

You’ll need to trawl back several years in the old UTS archives to find that out…

2 Likes

We are still waiting for the actual answer

The biggest let down in UTS history. In the end the most earth shattering news that Monday evening was Rita over charging someone in Corrie.

1 Like

Let’s get Sheff back

New manager… Fred Mumford (a.k.a. Tividale Tivvy) assisted by Mr Poopoo and Shoe Cakey Shoe. Mmmmmm!!

You heard it here first!

3 Likes

I’m thinking ‘Russell Slade’. He will be accompanied by a fanfare of ‘Come bring the noise’, which the Saddlers will adopt as their run out music.

Errea will change the style of trackie bottoms to bell bottoms and the players will have modified platform football boots.

Swifty will wear a massive top hat and wearing an oversized wide tie, Russ will insists ‘Call me Noddy, son’ to a bemused Liam Keen.

He will then take a massive slurp from his brew and say, “I love a kipper tie, me” in an overly exaggerated Worsul accent…

When we stay up and are allowed back in the stadium, we will buy very small red baseball caps in honour of our new saviour…

6 Likes

Not going to be a new manager possibly a new assistant though I think or advisor.

1 Like

I can only find this on the official site. No mention of @7:15.

It’s a long running joke… it was the time Sheff was going to out who Mr Poo Poo was…

… but then didn’t.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm scat.

3 Likes

I thought that ultimately, Coleen Rooney sorted all that out so Sheff didn’t have to.

3 Likes

Must admit that if there’s no change in coaching set up announced tomorrow I’ll be very disappointed. Even bringing Oconner in temporarily is a sign that the club management know things need to change.

Above all we need to stop this culture of tacit acceptance of failure.

Dutton may not agree, he may have his own ideas on how to win football games, but he’s got to understand that he won’t win any fans over by not scoring goals. I fear that in the absence of fans, clubs like us have lost that appreciation that football is ultimately an entertainment business.

I’m not saying we throw Dutton under the bus, but things clearly need to change, urgently, so over to you Leigh.

8 Likes

Put your money on it being Kelly if anyone can see that happening he’s around the club at the moment and would probably have been sounded out first.

2 Likes

Won’t win any games, either

1 Like

How many times will Pomlett say “Frankly” in the address tomorrow ? :grin:

1 Like

digging up the past…it was when I read that John Ward was the assistant manager!

1 Like

I agree. Kelly until the end of the season. Whether he can fix the problems with the players that are there is a another question.

1 Like