Pre-KO build up / run-out music

Heaven knows I’m miserable now should have been used when Clark or Dutton were managering.

7 Likes

This needs to happen!

Would be a big fan of this. Put it to the club!

This:

1 Like

That’s my ringtone on my phone.

Perhaps Noddy Holder could come to the first match and join in on the pitch. He was born in Caldmore.

But he is a dingle :sob:

Yeah I did realise that but if we are using his song he might be tempted and it would be good to be associated with someone famous.

1 Like

A good choice!

1 Like

Cheers Warsaw

In accordance with the Club’s lease from the 21/22 season this is the only music that is permitted to be played in the stadium in honour of our No1Fan

2 Likes

It is very interesting to read everyone’s comments on this but does anyone else recollect that we came out to the “Old Comrades March” recorded by a Brass Band in the late 1950’s when I first started going to matches as a young lad. How times have changed eh?

Been saying this to pals for ages. No brainer!

2 Likes

Move on up . Curtis Mayfield .

Arms in the air.
Stamp, stamp, clap.
Stamp, stamp, clap.
Stamp, stamp, clap.
We will, we will rock you (beat you ?).

Working our way up to
We are the champions by the end of the season.

1 Like

Villa nonsense.

2 Likes

Very vague recollection of that Jayelar.

Interesting ideas, some suggestions offer the right sort of sentiment, but not ones that would have you off your feet singing along to (a la Sweet Caroline) or clapping along with (like Ring of Fire). Closest, I reckon, is Slade.

I heard the estate of Johnny Cash turned down a lot of money by refusing to let a hemorrhoid cream company use Ring of Fire for one of its TV adverts.
I understand there were piles of reasons for their decision.
(I claim the story is true, even if my comment is naff).

1 Like

Just stay in the pub until 3.05/3.10.

2 Likes

just had a listen to the Old Comrades March. Written by a German composer. Nothing against the Germans of course, (just ecstatic about scagging them). Seems a strange choice although many of the Sports programmes used similar marching band music back then, Grandstand and Peter Dimmock’s Sportsview to name 2. I suppose the 40’s and 50’s went on longer than their allotted time back then. I always felt that the 1960’s started in 1965.