Pre Season Friendlies 2024

He’s punching well above his weight…nice one Croddy…:smile:

She won him in a game of dirty bingo. She hasn’t played it since.

1 Like

I think that’s the mistress not Lady Crod. The absence of a tiara is the giveaway

3 Likes

Off to this this afternoon to watch my brother play against some Walsall legends.

3 Likes

Went to this with about 550 in attendance, a very good turnout and was good to see the chambers brothers linking up again on the pitch ,they still have it and have kept themselves in shape ,shame jimmy walker wasn’t there as he was doing a three peaks challenge, but a great afternoon for a great cause.

9 Likes

It was mate very well turned out my brother was number 6 for pelsall Villa had the captain’s armband at the final whistle.Byfields still got it too his goal was superbly taken.

4 Likes
1 Like

So no USA tour then.

That’s a decent friendly will be a good test, I actually think the friendlies this year are a decent spread

8 Likes

:clap:

That’s a brilliant game for us, sure Blues will bring an audience in excess of 1,000 and should be a good take-up from us too, a really competitive local fixture.

4 Likes

Love it. Will be an atmosphere to savour won’t it with about 1300 home fans present

Jesus Christ. Can I ask what the friendly schedule would need to look like in order to satisfy you?

9 Likes

I’ll probably go to the Blues one rather than the Villa now.

2 Likes

We played Ajax the other year and no one turned up. What do you actually want, Brazil 1970?

3 Likes

The best friendlies are at against local clubs in higher divisions because we get their supporters too.
Simple really.

6 Likes

We might have a chance of winning that one. :woozy_face::sweat_smile:

Will be a hugely emotional day for Sadler too this Blues game, he’s a Blues legend and a massive Blue Nose so to prepare a team to play against them will be a big deal for him, on what promises to be a very special day.

Legend.
Most wouldnt know who he was.

4 Likes

Surely one of their finest centre backs, forget Roger Hynd!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see 10,000 Sadlers cheering on one of their greatest ever former players.