Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Week 22 (Weds 29th Dec) - VOID

Crawley v Bristol Rovers now off too so down to just the 5 games on at the moment…so another void week @JollyJohnny ?

Taking the piss now. It’s amazing how English teams are so much more susceptible to this virus than their Scottish equivalents…

What i find incredible is the amount of revenue that clubs have been prepared to lose after the years of other lost revenue?

1 Like

So no picks now?

Yep, unfortunately with only 5 games now, the week is scrubbed.

Hopefully this will all settle down soon as it is getting very annoying. :thinking:

Hi JJ. Should I still be predicting the void weeks or will we be reminded when they are played?

No, don’t worry about predicting any games if a week is void. I am presuming that set of fixtures will be rescheduled and likely be as a big set of fixtures again, either on an FA cup Saturday or across a Tues / Weds of a ‘spare’ midweek so, when these come up, I will set them up as prediction weeks. It does mean, of course, there could be a lot of congested prediction weeks at some point so people will just have to watch out for when they all are.

2 Likes

Fixed that!

Ha ha, too true with that as well! I already have some p-p games that I’m keeping tabs on, I don’t want pages more of them!!:wink:

1 Like

Just let me know when Manc has predicted, and I’ll take care of the rest.
:sunglasses:

1 Like