Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Week 31 (Sat 19th Feb)

Northampton Town 1-0 Colchester United 14:00
Carlisle United 1-2 Swindon Town
Forest Green Rovers 2-0 Walsall

You picked the three games postponedā€¦got to be worth a bonus point

Another pointless week for me then. Iā€™m not surprised Harrogate game is off since we have had about 3 inches of snow since midday here in Northj Leeds

You can change your predictions up to kick off time if you want!:wink:

Thanks, must have lost my thoughts train somewhere.

1 Like

Think Eunice might have knocked it off the track!

1 Like

No probs mate

Harrogate and Salford also off :wink:

1 Like

To please you I have picked three away wins instead. You can put your asterisks away

Ha ha, nice one! You didnā€™t have to - I just go to sleep some Saturday nights with asterisks on the back of my eyelids!!:confounded::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for your encouragement to pick three more gamesā€¦and 3 points for a change

Match was played last November!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just realised, bloody predictive text, I wonder if Iā€™ll get the result, rushing when I realized the Harrogate game was off :joy:

How does predictive text turn mansfield into swindon?!!!
Donā€™t worry, iā€™ll show some grace and let you have the points as it was obvious what you meant!

1 Like

I trust that was a one-off, without precedent, or youā€™ve given certain unscrupulous posters, perhaps with an Asian fascination, carte blanche to game the systemā€¦

Ha ha, every case is judged based in its merits! Maybe I should tweak the rules next season to say that any incorrect info results in a void game.
Iā€™m sure everyone is able to reply and quote the starting post so that all the games list correctly!
Iā€™ll be watching for any shenanigans over the remaining weeks though!!