Predictions for Saturday

I think 1-1, which I’d be happy with to be fair. As for players to look out for, Osadebe had a good finish to last season and has done well in pre season. If your threat is set pieces then I’m a little more confident than before as we’ve added a lot of height so I’d be disappointed if that’s where we concede.

1 Like

Tranmerefan it’s really good how you pop up on here from time to time .

Thanks for all your info for our lot on parking etc and feel free to ask us when you’re coming to our place .

Hopefully this will be a great game between us ( and we win obviously ) and an atmosphere unlike you or us have seen for a good few years .

The whole world has , and still is going through a shitstorm in the shape of Covid and we have been stripped of any enjoyment , especially our beloved teams playing football with us there .

So I hope we make this a great day out , at a great game , to watch our great teams after soooo long not being able to .

3 Likes

Have you thought of writing a play? you are very good at getting your point across :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks alot mate.

Indeed the world has been pretty crazy hasn’t it, I mean Christ, England even made it to a major final. Weird.

Hopefully we can all get back to what we love though and stay healthy. Going back the game will be great. Taking my nearly 6 year old daughter Saturday (my lad nearly 10 doesn’t wanna go though. Meh), so will be good to spend the day with her etc.

Hoping for a good game and I think both Rovers and Walsall will be up there in the promotion fight come the end.

All the best.

4 Likes

Manny Monthe, although massive is surprisingly poor in the air mostly. I’ve witnessed a few midgets out jump him to score goals against us.

Walsall and Tranmere are 2 great football league clubs without a great deal of success but a loyal fan base . So are the notts county , Stockport Wrexham’s York’s etc So sad that the football league is being diluted by the likes of SALFORD, FGR , CRAWLEY, HARROGATES etc . Who bring nothing to the table in terms of atmosphere and a decent following.

5 Likes

What’s the weather doing ? :no_mouth:

Bit harsh on Harrogate that @Gavin77 my uncle (who’s fiercely Walsall) lived there for a few years and went to a few of their games. They’ve slowly made their way up the pyramid and haven’t thrown money at it and he said they’re a loyal and passionate fan base. Lovely town as well Harrogate. Good people.

Just an opinion. Agree with the others though. But then again, the other big historic clubs have been chronically mismanaged so why shouldn’t others take their place. It’s the football dream after all.

1 Like

Will be a tough game.
I expect ward to av mcmanaman in he’s pocket and Connor Wilkinson to get the goal to get us the win.
Full time at prenton park
Tranmere rovers 0-1 Walsall
#UTS

1 Like

Reality to kick in, first person on social media to say “Taylor out” and a 2-0 win for tranmere.

1 Like

which is the proper way to do it .

Not the likes of Salford though which has Manure ex players throwing millions at them .

Do I sound jealous …thought so , the bastards :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

Absolutely pissing down a few hours this morning but nothing since. Expect more rain in morning but game should go ahead. I’m 95 percent sure of that.

2 Likes

I’m expecting it to be absolutely pissed away end tomorrow …

3 Likes

Hope your wrong but i have predicted and put £2 on a 0-1 Walsall victory, which would net me a retirement fund of £19!

1 Like

Gotta be done mate. I’ve got my kids with me tomorrow so won’t be drinking. Was actually in the Clipper pub before outside the ground, popped in for a quick pint after getting my tickets for tomorrow. £3.05 for a Carling? terrible. I remember the days a Carling was £2.30 max.

1 Like

I wouldn’t make that public knowledge you’ve bet against your own team …shame on you

P.S Hope you’re right though

1 Like

Sorry but you won’t get pissed on Carling and your kids could probably have a couple of pints before the game and be fine … :wink:

1 Like

Haha, just means i can drown my sorrows after defeat.

Before the Euro’s final last month i put £35 on Italy on a few bets. Got £138 back. Didn’t make me feel much better but it stocked up my bottles of spirits and crates of beer under the stairs for towards xmas!

1 Like

Haha yeah, fair play. Might need a few Vodka’s after the game tomorrow!

Brilliant :joy:

1 Like