Promotion Odds

Hmmm - possibly

I for one wouldn’t think he would jump ship there for having poor wage infrastructure then come and join us knowing it would be the same circumstances

1 Like

Which would suggest he’d come here without researching the club even basically. Sounds out of character, from what we know of him. He might have been given assurances he would be allowed to modernise.That’s not the same as saying he would be able to in practice. Bonser can be very plausible when he needs to be.

He might if he thought he’d failed to change things there and it was eating him. From what we know of him so far, he seems to expect high standards from both himself and others.

Wasn’t it the fact that we have our own training ground and the fact that the club want to start producing young talent again that bought him here? Prety sure they promised him that at Bristol then reneged on the deal.

1 Like

Just noticed Bradford’s front line

Eoin Doyle, Donaldson, Vaughan & Scannell

That’s crazy at this level. If they gel, they will score a hatful

Bradford are a basket case like bury.

Vaughan is nothing special, only had 2 good seasons in his career.

Donaldson is 35 and done nothing in last 3 years.

Doyle no better than average.

Scannell is an half decent winger but hardly ever scores.

Glad we look for youth rather than has beens or never beens demanding massive wages.

2 Likes

Look back at this thread next May - they will get 80+ goals between them.

Agreed, they will also go back up at the first attempt, probably as champions, and will most certainly beat us (again) probably twice.

Anyone talking about promotion has completely omitted to look at the table:

4 Likes

Bloody disgrace!

Bonser, first sack Clarke and then resign yourself.

1 Like

Sorry, I cant see your post.

Due to the size of your MASSIVE BALLS

3 Likes

If we sign this Edwards John fella I think your money is safe!

Only had the 50 on me, will top it up nearer the start of the season

How much do you want to bet that they don’t get 80 goals between them?

£50?

Winning the league might be a bit ambitious good price tho… But interested to see what price to just get promoted?

7/2 @ skybet

Considering we’ve had a total rebuild,thats not very good odd’s,is that for automatic promotion,or through the play-offs too?

Those odds are about right.

Outsiders.

Promotion by any means

We have a deal

I believe i have you on FB. I shall send you a direct message…

UTS

2 Likes