Protest option, one-off

How about for just one game next season, preferably a rubbish game (yeah, that will be most), we encourage everyone who has stopped going to turn up just once to show what the club are missing out on with their arrogant and insular attitude? A single, random, bumper gate of those who have given up, to show Bonser and his lickspittles what they’ve done.

9 Likes

Chunkster may need an A-Z of the Walsall area to find his way there, or he could just follow the crowd and end up in Morrisons😂

4 Likes

The only way that would work,is if all those who attend,that haven’t been for a while (and I’m one) walked out en masse, just as the 2nd half kicked off.I’d be up for that.

3 Likes

Could you imagine the ticket office going into metldown?
Everyone turns up at 2.45 to be directed into the bureaucratic nightmare of obtaining entry for our glamour tie against Stevenage. It would take till half time to get in, only to walk out again at the start of the second half when it’s already 0-2.

3 Likes

I would be happy to run on the pitch with a banner as well - could not give a flying ■■■■ if I get a ban.

3 Likes

Dream on…

0 Likes

Morrisons? surely you mean fellows park? :laughing:

0 Likes

It’s all about getting at least 75 80 per cent of the people in the stadium to participate in these protests . And personally I think most fans will NOT jump on this and get involved until at least 40 50 % are making the effort ( if that makes sense) as sad as relegation is this WILL boost the numbers for change at the top . I just want to be proud of my team . A team who fans of other clubs take seriously. ( Not just that team who just exist for all to take the ■■■■ out of )

0 Likes

That’s the problem. Most fans aren’t keen on getting involved unless they know it’s going to be fairly big… which means it doesn’t get big because there’s too many all waiting for it to get big before they join. :thinking:

1 Like

Apathy reigns.

2 Likes

To be fair, the walk-out protest against Oxford last season was actually quite considerable, especially considering it was a close game. I think even that show of defiance from the supporters had an impact upstairs and we should be encouraging, not writing off any new protest ideas…

2 Likes

When Oxford’s third goal went in this season the same thing happened and had the same effect.

0 Likes

It was after the game. But the protest outside hardly anyone got involved in.
I also remember a lot of people walking out got stick from fellow fans. :roll_eyes:

0 Likes