Protest! What protest?

You just did…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can I ask @SidSwifty what exactly are you doing in protest of the demise of our club apart from having a go at those that are actually being proactive ?
Sitting behind your keyboard gobbing off but actually doing ■■■■ all ?

11 Likes

I’m doing something that if everyone did,Bonser would be gone in weeks. I refuse to pay to go and watch them.Simple really when you think about it N/C :wink:

So because you refuse to fund Bonser’s pension fund, which I agree with wholeheartedly, you think those that are doing things in a different way to yourself, as a form of protest, are prime target for you to mock their actions ?
Why not back any sort of protest instead of trying to belittle from behind your keyboard ?

5 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree, I still class myself as a supporter that stays away due to the poor value for money for the poor entertainment and awful facilities and match day experience on offer.

Ive been to a fair few of the away games and can only assume that the players must feel like Debenham’s employees in Dinglehampton feel today and be totally demoralised by the management if their body language is anything to go by

Pay £ 20 to wade in ■■■■ and watch ■■■■■ and be treated like a piece of ■■■■■

Bit of a no brainer like SidSwifty said, its the ultimate mechanisim for change…hit them in the wallet…pity more dont as change would be quicker

1 Like

Yes,they are just prolonging the agony…putting off the inevitable,I do understand why,but it won’t get rid of Bonser.

That we can agree on.

1 Like

Feel for the guys who put effort and time into these things, and when the fickle fans who publicly state they will back them, are no shows, and get criticised or mocked for there efforts
Respect to everyone who try’s to get a better future for our club

I sincerely hope rob and Simon. Don’t give up on there quest, they should command the respect of everyone of us, far better to have tried , than sit back and do nowt

Carry on lads, one day. The ones. Who try to mock
Will be crying out for you to do something, only problem being don’t count on there support

5 Likes