R.I.P Roy

Sad to hear Roy Randle has past away.

True Saddler

True Legend

THANK YOU X

6 Likes

What a shame :pensive: a true saddler R.I.P Roy x

1 Like

RIP Roy, I remember the away trips in the early 80s, great memories.

2 Likes

R. I. P. Royston a true Saddler.

2 Likes

R I P Roy…

1 Like

Part of the furniture at the club - will be strange not to see him in the travel office at home games. I hope the club will give him a memorial.

2 Likes

Most of us wouldn’t have been able to get to away games without Royston. Condolences to the family. RIP saddlers legend.

3 Likes

R I p Royston, Fly high pal, and thanks for the service you provided for as long as I can remember , in transporting us round the country

1 Like

RIP Roy :cry:

1 Like

One of my first away trips 1968/69?,Bristol Rovers, as we walked to the ground we came across a bunch of feral looking Gasheads,big Roy advised to just walk on, they let us be, reckon they weren’t going to risk it with the big fella there, a real gent was Roy and a great Saddler. RIP

3 Likes

R.I.P. big fella. A pleasure to have known you and travelled with you to hundreds of games.

2 Likes

RIP Roy.

Many many trips with this great fella in the eighties.

And a few more recently too.

Thoughts with his family.

1 Like

Rest in peace Royston

Walsall love you.

Thanks for everything you have done. Created memories for a lot of us

UTS

God Bless x

1 Like

Yes RIP Royston…as a user of the Travel service over many years although not frequently you will be long remembered by many fans of our Club. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends.

1 Like

If ever there was a man who deserved something at the ground being named after him.

RIP Royston.

3 Likes

RIP Roy.
Condolences to the family.

1 Like

Such devastating news.

My parents wouldn’t let me go to away games as a youngster unless they knew I was going with Roy. He was the only reason I got to so many.

Legend is an overused word but not in this case.

Rest in peace.

Heaven just gained their best travel section.

13 Likes

RIP Roy many happy away days thanks to you mate !

1 Like

RIP Royston.

1 Like

RIP Roy, I travelled on many away games with Roy in the 90’s, my thoughts are with his family, my thoughts are also with Ash who always sits at the front of the coach. This will hit him hard. Ash was a friend of my dad before my dad passed away 2018.

I will never forget your smile Roy. xx

4 Likes