Raffle - Funds to go towards Crowdfunding effort

We have two items to win, kindled donated by @Dhforever, which are a pair of signed Milan Lalkovic boots AND a signed 2012/13 squad signed shirt which is framed.

Going to allocate a raffle number per £5 donated to the crowdfunding page (important you leave your UTS username in case you win and so that I can send you your number(s)) from now up until 12th December. The draw will be held before the game vs Bolton Wanderers.

Donate here - www.JustGiving.com/crowdfunding/WalsallFCCovid19

2 Likes

I’m in. Look to be the only one. I look forward to wearing Milan’s boots!

1 Like

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Will get back to you in the morning with numbers :+1:t3: Thank you.

1 Like

Come on people - A great Xmas present for what could be just £5!

1 Like

Im in, managed to find £5 from death tax avoidance scheme

5 Likes

Up to 3 so far then :joy: I’ll have a couple at some point soon and I dare say others will get involved via matchday donations too.

Rob, I hope you don’t mind but we took the liberty of promoting this on our Facebook page and on other Walsall Facebook pages on behalf of ISSA.

Hopefully a few more will take up the offer. And there are a few more match days to go before the draw.

1 Like

That’s great cheers mate, appreciate that :+1:t3:

I paid in £10 yesterday @RobHarv3y but forgot to leave my uts username :nerd_face::man_facepalming:t2: But I did leave a message although it’s not showing?

1 Like

Is it the ‘We’ll get there’ one?

No the good luck Rob
Chunk
One
I did it after ken dodd

Nothing come up yet mate :tired_face:

1 Like

I will check my account to see if it went through?

1 Like

Ok mate let me know

1 Like

If this raffle proves popular and boosts funds I have another. Rather special shirt that can. Be the next prize offered up. But we need to see that figure. On the crowd funded closer to 6 k first. , then all will be revealed.

3 Likes

‘Gruppen’? ‘Mitgleider”?

What’s that all about @Blazing_Saddler?

I thought we’d left the EU?

2 Likes

I dunno mate, I just copied a link from the ISSA Facebook page.

1 Like

Just donated. Last time I did a raffle on here I won a pair of Liam Roberts’ signed gloves. Didn’t realise they would come smeared with butter :rofl:

5 Likes

Just donated.

1 Like