Red deeleys castings shirt released

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref red Highgate shirt

We did say we would release it on Monday, But since it was previewed. People are asking. If they can purchase So we have. Listed it on the site for pre order And it is available NOW

This is without doubt one of the most. Important shirts in our history and no shirt collection. Is complete. Without one ,
As it was the very first shirt to. Be worn by Walsall FC that contained front of shirt sponsorship

A high quality reproduction of the red pinstripe shirt Complete with the deeleys. Casting,s logo to chest area , e quip logos to cuffs. And an embroidered club crest , as said no shirt collection is complete without one of these

Only available via the Issa online store , and again every 25th order received for this item. Will see that order number. Win a free gift as. Decided by Issa

This will not be a stock item and must be pre ordered, once order goes over to. Spall we can’t add to it, So if you want a truly. Iconic Shirt to add to your collection. Head over to our website. And select shop option. Using the link below

Issawalsall.org

image image

3 Likes

What a team

Certainly was mate. Was a joy to watch. That team

They look bloody froze :laughing:

ROK s shorts look like a nappy

2 Likes

Indeed.

Oh for the days when we just had no money, as opposed to now when we still have no money, but no hope either.

Ordered two, one for me and my uncle… he’s abit lost ATM with no bescot action and looking after my nan, he’ll be pleasantly surprised :+1:

Orders received mate, He won’t be disappointed. I guarantee you.

1 Like

Shirt arrived this morning.

My first time ordering from ISSA and I have to say I’m impressed with the quality of the shirt.

3 Likes

Thank you , we are pleased you are happy with your purchase mate

1 Like

Was very surprised to see this in the post :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What a team that was. What a shirt.

Why? hadn’t you ordered one? :joy: :wink:

4 Likes