Refund for season ticket holders

LP has said if supporters want it there will be a refund if the last 4 home matches are not played (not certain yet as EFL need to sanction the decision to end season) however the Club are working on a package to offer instead as he doesn’t want cash taken out of the club at present. Further details to come.

1 Like

Put the money behind the bar for when we’re back and give every fan a free drink.

5 Likes

Given the situation at the moment, i wouldn’t want to have a refund. Perhaps a free shirt could be given out as they probably cost next to nothing to manufacture and so the loss might not be too bad. I’ve personally written the season off as one of those things.

3 Likes

Don’t want anything tbf , maybe just a free pint as a token gesture perhaps as Phil has said. Club needs all the help it can get at the moment.

The club have posted a vid on their youtube where Leigh discusses a possible alternative deal for season ticket holders rather that taking a refund, but stressed refunds will be offered as he knows money is tight everwhere.

I would be happy with a token for 4 pints and 4 pies.

I don’t want a refund and that seems the general view on the Facebook page. The Club needs all the help it can get at the minute although LP acknowledges that money is tight for everyone.

1 Like

We will be taking the ‘package’ whatever it is.

1 Like

no rent break, but the fans can put their hands in their pockets :-1:t2:

Might (probably are) be missing the point but Pomlett has no say on the rent.

1 Like

A drinks and a pie voucher would be nice as a token gesture, but I don’t expect it. Keep the dough

Free ticket to 5th round fa cup fixture if at home.

2 Likes

Ye get that, just shows what great fans we have.

What about chips

1 Like

One doesn’t want to appear greedy!

1 Like

Per game.

Per half.

1 Like

Now we are talking

2 Likes

Zero interest in a refund on my season ticket, they can keep that, but has there been any word on refunds for the away tickets bought for Macclesfield and Mansfield?

2 Likes

and stevenage!