Refund package

Sorry to hear, what does he do? Let me know on a PM and I’ll see if any of my contacts in recruitment could help

Eactley that

Lost my job at start of it all really because we delivered for starbucks.Costa and a food chain called PHO along with john Lewis stores all over UK and “biscenhoff” the same store in Holland

Drove all my life and feel lost without it, Nothing really out there atm…

Came too an idea of im buying a van next week going too dive in parcel work for a while or dive in a wharehouse anything too get the wages rolling again and feck the boredom off!

I wish him all the best @Cats tell him hes not alone i feel his pain and hope him the very best luck! Stay safe

4 Likes

Thank you, I wish you success in your new ventures too.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the pro -rata refund actually is?

I presume its 4/23 of what you pay for season ticket…is that right.

yep thats it.

Thanks

I’m not going to get a refund on my season tickets but how worthwhile is the package?

There probably won’t be any fans allowed in to pre-season games so that offer will be pointless. Also, if, as Pomlett is guessing, there may only be room at league games for season ticket holders then the free tickets for friends is also a non starter.

1 Like

To be fair the offer was made with good intentions. I suspect it will get rejigged if needed.

@tinned they’ve said that the pre-season bit will be moved to next season if we aren’t allowed in this pre-season, so I would assume that the same may apply with the tickets for friends. Things should have been returned to more normaility before the season is out I think.

Failing that we can always use them next season in League One!

1 Like

Not as much as offering free tickets to any 2nd round cup game of your choice! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

My husband registered my son and I for the package but didn’t receive anything on the day. He was just told it was registered. Does anyone knows what happens next (he never thought to ask)? Do you get something through the post?

No, it’s on their system so should you go to
The shop to purchase a shirt and you tell them you have the discount, they should be able to see this pretty quickly when you give your details.

Just rung the ticket office and got my macclesfield away ticket refund and registered for the season ticket refund package , brilliant service and easy .
Will be at the club shop Friday after work to purchase new away shirt

Mmmmm…beer tokens

1 Like

Bit of praise and a grumble from me.

I’m working from home in Telford so unable to go to the ground in person during their current office hours. First of all, totally unable to get through on the phone to the shop on Monday (or Wednesday) so I ended up having to order a shirt online (the stock of the size I was after was getting dangerously low to have left it any longer).

I tried the eShop 4 times and each time I got an error validating the payment (used different browsers on laptop, and my phone, but all the same error so looks like it’s on their end). However, when I checked my Order History it showed only 2 as having failed and the other 2 in progress with no way to cancel (I only wanted 1 shirt!) It was now after shop hours, and they wouldn’t be in on Tuesday, so made a comment on one of the orders explaining.

Didn’t get a reply when they were back in on Wednesday, but when checking my credit card later that day 3 payments had been requested - £141 for 1 shirt!! Made another comment to that effect and, after they closed, I did get a response saying that they’d had issues and would be sorting them all on Thursday. By lunchtime on Friday I still hadn’t been contacted and 3 debits still shown on my card.

I also needed to speak to ticketing about my ST refund package and 3 away tickets. They had been sited in the shop on Monday and Wednesday but moved back to their own office and phone number on Friday as the shop was just too busy. Got through immediately and Laura (as usual) was absolutely brilliant.

Signed up for the refund package for myself, and semi-sorted an alternative for my dad (rather than a friendly ticket and shop discount, he was asking if he could have a discount on his disabled parking space instead; told that, apart from STs, not doing anything about anything to do with next season until all the dates etc are sorted so asked if he would he be happy to put it on hold and they’d look at doing something for him then).

For the away tickets I asked if the unrefunded money would be going to the other clubs or to WFC. Was told that it was in our coffers at the moment and would eventually go to the other club if the individual did not ask for it back to them - but they can cancel the ticket sale and keep the money so that’s what I asked them to do.

I also explained the trouble I was having over the shirt so she went over and sorted out the 2 refunds. Unfortunately the shop was unable to apply the 20% discount from the ST refund package (and you don’t even get the option when ordering online) so Laura called me back and did it herself.

She also gave the shop my address and asked them to post the shirt to me or else it would have been a few weeks before I could pick it up from them as I’d requested (what with me not living in Walsall and working fulltime, them doing reduced days/hours not including Saturdays, and possibly a few months yet before we have a match day again).

BTW Hoping the shirt sizing is comparable with the last few years (i.e. their 8X last year actually being an ungenerous 3XL from other retailers) or else it’s going to look like a tent on me! :rofl:

Overall, very happy with the customer service from the humans, less impressed with the computer systems we’re using - and only having 1 telephone number in use for the shop (and even that doesn’t have a queueing system).

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like