Released and retained list announced

As long as they’re actually in the league of course

2 Likes

I said he would be the worst to have played so many games - not the worst player ever period.

If liability Luke wants to go anywhere, Yorkshire Dales, Catalonia, Falkirk, Coventry…He can get in touch with me via facebook, my name is David Foulkes and I live in the North East. I will happily take a day off my low paid jobs, and instead of paying good money to watch this useless tool fail to represent the football club I support, or the town where I grew up, I will come and drive his useless, gutless, wanabee, social media big gob, excuse for a sphincter, carcas (that at least has a use) to his next destination in life, which will hopefully be somewhere where he can reflect upon his own failures as a footballer, with his failures as a person. ■■■■ head…deadwood. Can’t wait for the next chapter of Walsall Fc without the likes of him.

19 Likes

I love you.

Take a ■■■■■■■ bow.

If he signed for us, he could save us money at the Kids Xmas Party, no need to hire a Santa.

And the award for ‘UTS Post of the Year’ goes to…

I know what you mean about Edwards but he was poor this season. His performance against Coventry was non-league standard. In terms of Devlin and Kinsella, I hope they stay but it’s quite refreshing that we don’t have a string of players who we are waiting on to accept contract offers.

Every other year, there always seemed to be 3 or 4 players offered contracts who strung us along while they tried to get better offers elsewhere. I suppose we might get this with Cook if he decides he wants to leave even though he is under contract for another season.

1 Like

I presume he’s off your Christmas card list?

1 Like

The Bristol Rovers youth academy manager has left the club to pursue " other" interests, just a thought perhaps he may be heading up the M6? Especially as I’ve been informed that our head of youth academy has been suspended a few weeks ago!

2 Likes

Academy results this season were awful.

2 Likes

Nice to know that we had consistency from the youth to 1st team😫

3 Likes

Graham Biggs??

Yes, that’s the guy.

Graham Smalls, now.

1 Like

What has happened?

To be honest I don’t know, the guy that told me didn’t give anymore away apart from saying it wasn’t a surprise? Perhaps it’s due to lack of direction and poor results, as already mentioned?

1 Like

The M5 links Bristol to the West Midlands.

His LinkedIn page suggests he’s based in Cardiff. A fair commute.

Would make sense. The academy seems to have gone backwards since Neil Woods left for Grimsby