Released Players/Free Agents

Wasn’t butler doing his referee badges? Is that maybe where’s he heading instead?

Butler left so he could be closer to his family,unless he’s got fed up with his wife and kid’s,I can’t see him coming back.

1 Like

Butts will go to Scunny in my opinion

Would love him to come back, still a quality defender as he proved last night. Brilliant leader, totally committed, gives his all, reads the game well and a top bloke besides.

2 Likes

No chance will Butler sign, but if it was a possibility I’d definitely go for him as he ticks all of the boxes that we need. Experienced, better than what we have/had and above all else he cares

2 Likes

Butler is just the bloke we need…

"Walsall captain Andy Butler has plumbed the depths of despair - now he wants to fix your sink.

The Saddlers skipper is ready to send Huddersfield round the U-bend tomorrow after revealing his plan to learn plumbing. "

I had him on a pedestal top bloke what a shame he could do a job for a good league 2 team no problem

And fix the toilets sign him up

1 Like

Matt Jarvis released by Norwich, where will he end up?

Peterborough anyone?

He should retire, he’s made enough money now without offering much in return. It’s just ripping off the the paying customer.

1 Like

would take him if hes fit on a one year deal.

So would I if we still had JW in as physio

3 Likes

That means you wouldnt take him then as he’s definitely not fit and unfortunately now has a record of his injuries just reoccurring. As much as I liked him when he was fit, you’d have to be pretty desperate to sign him.

2 Likes

Rumour had it that Jarvis was on £20+k a week and living down south. Not sure we could make it worth his while.
And as others have mentioned his injury problems would make signing him a gamble we can’t afford

1 Like

Probably irrelevant . Not sure that an injury-prone ,mate of a mate of a sacked manager will be high on DC’s list.

3 Likes

Looks like most of the bury squad will be free agents as they haven’t been paid again. Couple of players of interest… Maynard scored 23 goals last season also o’Connell

5 Likes

They should not be allowed to be promoted. Totally unfair on all teams who live within their means.

9 Likes

ANOTHER Gamble we can’t afford you mean…:wink:

1 Like

He’s not though is he…