Renewal of season tickets

NO way

1 Like

Yes.
Plus it looks like it will be very easy to stay socially distanced inside the Bezla when we eventually get back.

3 Likes

Definitely. The match day experience, for better or worse, is my ā€œ drugā€ā€™of choice. Itā€™s not just the football itself, itā€™s the whole 9 yards. Anyway, my little grandson loves going to the Banksā€™s so much I couldnā€™t possibly say no.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad someone still enjoys going ,my lads totally give up , I will try again once the bonks is back open but I really canā€™t see him rushing back, it donā€™t help with all the dingles crawling out the wood work ,I keep explaining they was no better than us one time :rofl:.

1 Like

Yes.
Desperate to get this aspect of my life back on track as soon as covid allows.
Especially looking forward to away games, whenever that is possible.
Watching remotely is no substitute and being able to discuss the day and the game with friends means Iā€™ll be able to get things out of my system more quickly.

2 Likes

Yes but I am questioning my logic!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to get back so that i can boo :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Canā€™t you run on the pitch naked chunk , that will do it , we need a bit of a laugh

2 Likes

Oh no not again :man_facepalming: :joy:

I think you would struggle to get over the wall :rofl:

1 Like

Thank goodness he is only going to away games :wink:

2 Likes

Those that donā€™t know chunkster heā€™s the shorter and stockier version of dancing Kev :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely not, with Dutton in charge:

it will only be fit to wipe my arse with, and Andrex is cheaper.
Itā€™s not heavy enough to throw at Pomlett, Mole or Gamble.
I ainā€™t paying into the massive wanking ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  pension fund anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™ll even get you a full pint of beer

1 Like

mate, I miss my Belgian bar :cry:

2 Likes

Nobody has let me in on this pension fund perk. Do you sign up on ifollow or something?

NFC Iā€™ve no trust in those who profit from the venue

I know it would be only IFollow season pass for me, but yes, subjected to conditions ofc. First is staying in a league, second Iā€™ll avoid covid.

4 Likes

I will be getting a ST, regardless of where we are and whoā€™s in charge.

For me, when you support a club you do so through thick and thin, no matter what.

Everyone has gripes with the owner and manager and players but Iā€™m there to support my team and the players on the pitch. Obviously at the moment, many of them will be leaving, but the new squad deserve support.

I cannot change what the owner does and what he thinks, and neither can any of us.

Iā€™ll take a lot of stick for this comment but saying you wonā€™t go just because the team are crap or because X, Y, or Z is in charge is similar to asking for ticket money back because youā€™ve lost 5-0 to someone like Grimsby.

12 Likes

I agree these sentiments 100 per cent.

2 Likes