Retro Walsall shirts

This might be a shot in the dark, but I’ve been trying to get my hands on some old Walsall shirts. I’ve been looking at my collection and all of my best shirts (early 2000s) are, unfortunately for me, youth XL; far too small for a 27 year old man. If anyone has any Walsall shirts from the late 90s - early 00s in a size ‘Large’ and is willing to sell them, let me know.

Try classicfootballshirts.co.uk the shirts and sizes vary but worth a look.

Cheers Dan, I’ve had a look on there. There’s an aranalde one from the play off final, which is a beaut! Not in my size though haha.

If you private message me, I might be able to help you out with a few shirts from then…

1 Like

Just imagine the demand if we could persuade Adidas to resurrect this old favourite:

(credit - Historic Football Kits)

7 Likes

Yeah been on the same hunt for a bit. Ive got all the ones ive wanted (inc the long sleeved 79-81 Adidas ones). Only one im missing is the Deeleys Castings (83) and Highgate (85)

Best colour combo IMO

I’ve still got the Highgate 85’ yellow away kit. Absolute quality item from Jan Webster. Must have been worn and washed about 1500 times over the last 34 years and still going strong, although I have started to notice its getting a little bit tighter the last couple of seasons.:beer::woozy_face:

1 Like