Rico Henry Sell On Clause

He does seem to have lost some of his Drive.

1 Like

Yes. He was more attacking last night,

Sterling should have come off though.

It’s a long road ahead for Kane to get back to the way he was, way off form and doesn’t seem to want to take the responsibility of being the main striker anymore. Happy to drop to deep and let the others take that attacking responsibility.
Needs to go in reverse back to how he used to play

Spurs may as well sell him, cus his career and his head is in a mess at the moment

I would agree he is well off track at the moment.

Fair enough, Kane has had a few lows which have been disappointing, but the highs treat us to something special.

Kane needs to knuckle down and put the failed transfer to City behind him. That Way he’ll get back on the right Path.

So many crap puns. It’s a circus round here.

It’s all a bit of a Shambles.

1 Like

This thread was quite interesting to read but unfortunately its become difficult to follow. Like trying to find your way through spaghetti junction.

1 Like

The original subject of this thread has been mislaid, but I’m sure it’s hidden somewhere roundabout.

Definitely lost its way. The signs were there early on.

Any more street puns and Monkey will be avenue.

1 Like

We are not amused.

4 Likes

world renowned for not liking the punage :rofl:

I thinks the puns are starting to Trail off now.

Well, this thread has certainly via’d off on a tangent…

1 Like

Literally got to a World Cup semi final and a Euro’s final. Has there ever been a more exciting time to be an England fan since ‘66?

2 Likes

I think the frustration with England is for decades the FA have employed managers who have been too conservative in their approach to the game. No wonder we have not won a major tournament for fifty five years.
Had the FA given them the opportunity, it would have been interesting to see how far Brian Clough or Sir Alex could have taken us, we all know the suits were scared to death of those two great managers We had a great chance to win the Euros, at home, with 90,000 fans behind us and facing an aging Italian side, one couldn’t have written a better script, then, once again, we failed to capitalize.
Decades of failure, much like being a Walsall fan!

1 Like

That final still haunts me, the Italians were decent but we missed a trick.

1 Like