Rob Halford book

Hello all, sorry I’m a bit late with this, but one or two people asked me to let them know when the Rob Halford from Judas Priest autobiography that I ghost-wrote is out. It’s out now: it’s called Confess and it is packed with memories, anecdotes and thoughts on Walsall the town, especially in the 50s, 60s and 70s. He loves the place, still has a house and spends a lot of time there. I also managed to work two references to Walsall FC into the manuscript: one relevant to the story, and one totally gratuitous! He’s not a football fan, although his dad took him to Fellows Park a few times way back in the day…

11 Likes

Cheers Ian
I’ll put it on my Christmas list :+1:

3 Likes

Massive fan of Judas Priest. It’s on my list.

:grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll be giving that a read :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve had the audiobook version from audible since it was released .
Listened to it twice so far and it’s brilliant .
Superb ghost writing too , and it’s so good to hear rob reading it himself and the numerous mentions of Walsall and more so Beechdale where I’m from !!

2 Likes

Thanks - appreciated.

There was an interview with Rob on The Rock (NZ radio), chatting about this. He sounds happy with it!

1 Like

Rob Halford is guest on the new The Word podcast, talking to David Hepworth and Mark Ellen,episode 354 just out (may not have appeared everywhere yet). Ian gets gushing praise!

2 Likes

Can i borrow the book off one of you when you have finished please? :grin: :wink:

2 Likes