Rory Gaffney Signs

Diss? :rofl: Stop trying to play the hard done by kid you fool. You live by what you say and you speak ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . All you keep doing is criticising Clarke and Pomlett. But sorry, despite it only being six weeks in, youā€™re not irrational at all.

1 Like

For the people who refuse to ban this div (probably because heā€™s most of the site traffic during the hours the rest of us are at work) this is what winds people up. Unable to add something substantial so puts something pathetic like this.

1 Like

Irony :rofl:

Not hard done to mate just pointing out how wrong you are. Iā€™m happy to clarify what I mean for anybody who struggles to grasp it.

Every thread. Attention seeking moron.

4 Likes

Mate you banged on about me over reacting to this that and the other. Failing to refer to my actual opinion at any point. Sorry but it needed correcting :man_shrugging:

Try not throwing out pathetically weak insults in every interaction and you might not feel Iā€™m ā€œplaying the martyrā€ :+1:

Iā€™ll call you what I like.
Whatā€™s your name by the way? Be good to put a face to the namešŸ‘
Genuinely think that people just think youā€™re a troll. This level of trolling isnā€™t seen on Facebook or Twitter where you might not hide behind a name so it does seem as though you do it wanting to hide behind some stupid name. Maybe if we knew who you were and then realised these are your genuine opinions instead of just being an idiot it would go a long way.

1 Like

Nah mate. Like Iā€™d let and obsessive like you know who I am :rofl: particularly someone who thinks itā€™s ok to ā€œcall you what I likeā€. Sorry hardman.

Sorry, just edited my post to give a reason why it might be a good idea to show youā€™re just not someone purposely being a ā– ā– ā– ā– .
But yeah if youā€™d still rather hide behind a name being a ā– ā– ā– ā–  then that is up to you.

Edit: As for obsessive. Not at all. I ā€˜ignoredā€™ you on here for awhile but I noticed the threads kept getting longer and I couldnā€™t see the posts. No surprise it was because you were just arguing with everyone.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather hide behind a name to be honest. Some people here seem genuinely ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mental.

Nobody comes across mental. People think youā€™re a bit of a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , including me, but thatā€™s about it. Genuinely think you wouldnā€™t be as much of an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  if people knew who it was, thatā€™s all.
As Iā€™ve said, I donā€™t see such an argumentative ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on Facebook or Twitter and I guess youā€™re on there, which makes me think you manage to hold yourself back on there knowing that people would know who it is. Which makes you a bit pathetic.

1 Like

Nah Iā€™m not on either but this is stupidly personal now, especially for somebody who has supposedly blocked me. PM me if you want.

Thatā€™s the most sensible suggestion yet. No more bickering on this thread pleaseā€¦

4 Likes

I know Dan personally - heā€™s class, so I see truth and sense in his posts.

El Nombre on the other hand is a faceless troll. Contrarian opinions yet again.

It would be better Mr Nombre it when you reply, you did it with a bit of tact, class, and logic. You appear to just be a very abrasive contrarian. Maybe if you worked on the tone of your responses, and not just disagreeing for the sake of it to wind people up, we wouldnā€™t be having these issues.

2 Likes

Same to you.

Another thread another argument ffs

I think that when a thread looses its thread to ā€œpersonal discussionsā€ perhaps the admins should lock itā€¦

1 Like

Or delete comments

Or just donā€™t respond :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

As I have posted elsewhere, you will never ever get EN to change his opinion. So engaging in a tit for tat verbal battle is pointless and just elongates a thread that is so far from itā€™s original premise it becomes non sensical.

EN makes good points and his contribution to the board is mostly valid. However, posters should know he will always want the last word. If he irritates you then starve him of the oxygen of replying. He will then have nowhere to go. Alternatively, pm him and spare the rest of us the tedium of your spats. What goes on here is not healthy debate put posters desperately want to be seen to ā€˜beat himā€™. That is never going to happen.

10 Likes

Yeah can agree with that. Heā€™s being blocked as of now.

1 Like