Rushall Olympic fans

Well said Wayne, don’t feel you have to come on here and defend your decision. We went to Walsall from the age of 13, every week home and away for years and years before I drifted and then returned again. You have done your best for your fellow fan and have Walsall FC running through your blood.

Let’s cut the shit here - anyone that thinks losing fans like Wayne is no biggie is kidding themselves. It’s a huge problem when you are losing fans that have given that amount of money and time to the Saddlers over the decades. Like I have said many times across the site, they are lucky they have the amount left considering the way they treat people - and it seems more are deciding enough is enough - imo it’s an upfront pisstake by a bunch of suits that at worst don’t care or best are totally negligent. At the same time if I do go and watch football, personally, it will be a Walsall game - but that’s just me.

Some of the childish remarks towards nonleague Rushall Olympic on this thread are utterly embarrassing btw. Some people need to grow up :flushed:

10 Likes

Here we are. The big game.

Just seen the Walsall Rushall lads.

1 Like

Good luck rushall

I’m split on this one. Just hope it’s a good game

I’m pretty sure that Roy Whalley is sat directly in front of me.

EDIT - I’m now 100% certain it’s him

Do you have a rock at hand? :grin: :wink:

7 Likes

Sorry, men don’t arouse me.

4 Likes

Lies.

1 Like

See you in court x

1 Like

Hurting my eyes with these kit choices

You’ve crossed a line.

1 Like

1 Like

Banned.

1 Like

Rushall are 1-0 up

1 Like

From a Penalty

1 Like

Rushall should be 3 or 4 up. Stafford are shite. Long ball after long ball after long ball. Aimless.

Stafford are away at FC UNITED on Saturday, I fear the worst for them

2-0 Rushall. Stafford keeper had a mare.

Did he have that “Tony Blairesque, cumeuppance in the afterlife pending, and evermore looming” look about him??

2 Likes

Seven Hail Marys and he will be fine…

I’m a walsall fan an play for Rushall vets on a Sunday night in the Birmingham County vets league. I do attend odd Rushall game but I’m always walsall first I don’t understand those who have gone Rushall an left walsall who have been posted stuff on walsall sites turning it into a Rushall fans have your say type page it’s embarrassing just go down Rushall enjoy your football an stop slating walsall doesn’t make sense.

5 Likes