Ryan Harvey RIP

Was really shocked reading this. Truely awful. My heart-felt condolences to all of Ryan’s family and friends.

Dreadful.
Parents and family must be going through hell.
Thoughts also with @DanG_WFC and the others that were involved. Shocking stuff.

4 Likes

Cheers everyone, such a sad loss. Impossible how to comprehend how a day which was full with so much laughter, smiles and dancing (terrible in my case) ended in such a horrible way.

Us three are doing okay, supporting each other and we’re in constant chat to make sure we’re all okay. Thinking of Ry’s family, especially Jake who is another friend of ours who we see at the football every week too.

So many emotions at the moment but we’ll make sure he gets the justice he deserves for such a mindless act which has cut short a lovely quiet lads life, he wouldn’t have harmed anyone and the thugs involved need to be off the streets.

If you can, please donate, no matter how big or small. It’s doing so well and genuinely every pound puts a much needed smile on peoples faces.

53 Likes

What’s the world coming to when a group of youngsters visit a place which is designated for fun, only to be brutally attacked with such a devastating consequence.
Let’s smash that target and in so doing remind Ryan’s family that his other family, his UTS family, are thinking of them.

1 Like

Absolutely shocked to the core after hearing this news.My thoughts are with his family,friends and everyone who knew him.Twenty two years old is no age to die and how his parents must be feeling is beyond comprehension.Hope @DanG_WFC is doing ok, well as ok as can be expected after going through all of this, thinking of you all Scoobs x

P.S Hope the bastards are caught and get put away for a very long time.

4 Likes

RIP - mindless acts of violence are a reccuring theme at the moment :pensive:

Hopefully justice is served in the correct way.

As Walsall fans we can be proud of what has been raised so far. But tbh it’s a numbers game if we could all share with other fans and clubs perhaps we can get the whole football family to support Ryan and family
So please if you feel the need share the legs off this

6 Likes

Really upsetting and depressing, deepest sympathies to all family and friends.
Although it’s in no way any where near enough all we as UTS members can do is make sure the go fundme target is smashed .

1 Like

Two arrests made. I hope the lad gets justice
‘We are absolutely heartbroken’: Murder investigation launched after Walsall man, 22, dies in Royal Preston Hospital following attack in Blackpool | Blackpool Gazette

Condolences from Blackpool fans
RIP to the Walsall lad | AVFTT

4 Likes

There really are no words for this. Just so, so sad. Thoughts are with his family and friends. So proud to see the way our fans/players and wider community have pulled together.

RIP Ryan

3 Likes

What can I or anyone say to the boys family and friends that will come close to softening the pain they must be feeling right now .
The Walsall football family is there for you if we can heip in anyway.

1 Like

Terrible news as a dad to three it’s your worst nightmare, R IP

4 Likes

Truly shocking and terrible. Can barely imagine what his family and friends are going through. We seem to live in such a violent society. RIP.

1 Like

RIP Ryan my heart goes out to you all

Horrible news. RIP.

I’ve tried a few times but there just aren’t words are there?

Thoughts with Ryan’s family and friends.

@DanG_WFC - take care pal. Happy to chat/correspond anytime.

8 Likes

Absolutely I’ll second that.

4 Likes

The local lads chipping in (as well as obviously Wilkinson) is really lovely. Particularly Perry and Foulkes who are probably the lower end of earners.

Blows my mind that this sort of mind numbing bullshit occurs. Hope those responsible are caught and face the reality of their actions.

9 Likes

Ronan Maher (via his Dad) also donating.

4 Likes

From what I’ve read and this may have already been said the amount initially put up of £1000 was surpassed in under an hour sterling work from everyone.It is amazing to see how people come together when tragedy strikes it never fails to get me emotionally it’s very touching indeed.

3 Likes