Saddlers game of my life evening

. Independent saddlers supporters association

Issa. Proudly present. The following event. At the railway club
Friday 25 th March. 7 pm start £5 per ticket

THE GAME OF MY LIFE FOR. THE SADDLERS

We have invited a host of ex. saddlers to come together to recall there most memorable game in a saddlers shirt. And explain there reason why

A night of nostalgia. With some true saddler greats in attendance

Those already confirmed as. Definitely attending are. Issa president and captain fantastic himself. Stan Bennett

Stan will be joined by. His ex teammates. Nick atthey Colin Harrison and mick Evans.
And we can also confirm that. Other. Fellows park. Legends. Kenny mower. And mark Rees. Have also confirmed there attendance

Invites have gone out to a whole host of saddlers. And we will be adding further names to the list as we. Get confirmation

Another great. Who needs no introduction to saddlers of a certain age who is trying to make the. Event is. Gary childs

What an honour it will be. To see. One of. Buckley’s babes. Be back amongst walsAll fans.

Tickets availible. From next week.

6 Likes

There’s a good chance this gentleman may attend too.

Spoke with ron green this morning and he has confirmed. He will be attending also

2 Likes

Kenny mower did maintenance at my dads house. Never seen my dad so excited and his been married 30 years!
I swear he just stood and stared at him for like 30 minutes before he had the guts to say hello.
Kenny was lovely and loved talking about Walsall, had loads of photos to!

6 Likes

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Game of my life. Evening.

Railway club. Friday. 25 th March.
Tickets £5

We are pleased to announce that another. Saddler legend has. Been in touch. To say he will be joining us on the night.

Wracky. Will be another saddler great. Recalling his most memorable game in a saddlers shirt

Tickets still availible. Pm me if wishing to purchase a ticket.

1 Like

Wheres Dale Banton? :wink: