Salford City (A), 4th Jan, 3pm

If you are using the park and ride - beware that there are no signs telling you where it is once the satnav reaches the postcode! It’s what looks like a private entrance just before the HMP turning (next to a bus stop).

*** Says RIVERSIDE on the gate post ***

The shuttle driver told me he had problems finding it! :see_no_evil:

Who’s Joe Willis?

Not much in the way of attacking options from the bench.Let’s hope we can get 3 points but also no more injuries.

Joe Willis is a midfielder and captain of the youth team. 18 years old and a player who is highly thought of by the Club.

It’s like a big meccano set.

We gave come to the ground on it but it dropped us at the home end where does it pick up to go back mate?

That’s where we got off too! :rofl:

Reckon the driver has little job satisfaction and was being as unhelpful as possible - hoping there’s a pick up point right outside our end after or else it will be quicker walking all the way back to the car park than all round the ground again

1 Like

Decent line up but can’t fathom how CCM starts ahead of Jules

Did you pick up your free bottle of water :+1::joy:

Don’t think he even knew we were all going to a football game never mind what customer service he was supposed to give us!

BTW Decided to stand so there will he at least 1 spare seat …

I’m ok mate thanks I am just in front of the bar by corner post front row with a couple of mates👍

1 Like

And 2 left sided CHs on the bench but he starts with Clarke and Scarr?

Joke. Jules should be in that the team not just the squad.

I’m walking back! 16 mins according to Google Maps and downhill.

Looks like the transfer window as come at the right time with all the injuries

1 Like

Has he even started a league game since his early taking off v Darlington which was two months ago now.

At least he’s regularly getting back into the 18 now. Will probably get starts when Wes McDonald leaves!

2-1 to the Super Saddlers, massive away following bet the Salford fans don’t know what’s hit them.

These are the things we should be asking DC about at the next meet the manager event in a few days time.

1 Like

Well you can ask but he’ll just play the standard line of he picked up some injury or there were players in his position who played better.

What I suspect happened is they had a slanging match in the dressing room after Darlo and so the punishment is month out of 18 and now a spell on the bench (even with Pring suspended).

Anyway just looking at Salford 11 and half of them are good enough to be regulars in league 1, Ritchie Towell and Craig Conway were regulars in the championship not so long ago. Adam Rooney on the bench aswell.

Would be more than happy with a point from this.

Salford are like us,really inconsistent.