Saturday 17th April fixtures

Believe fixtures for this day will be rearranged or the kickoff times changed

1 Like

Crikey. Could’ve buried him on a weekday instead of ruining everyone’s weekend.

14 Likes

Hope it’s a 7:30 kick off, although taking into account some of the travel in the EFL that day it isn’t going to be easy to satisfy some clubs

Me and Chunky have both got a big birthday to celebrate next weekend. Better not kick off too early on Saturday.

1 Like

Would it work to move the games to Sunday and the following midweek games to Wednesday.

Or just carry on as normal.

9 Likes

Or maybe leave people to mark his death as they choose. Or make it in the morning? Though lots of the attendees might not be used to getting up early?

2 Likes

Crazy! The bloke even said he didnt want a fuss

Chunky still owes all his works mates a curry night out , all expenses paid ,booze the lot ,things are easing up Chunky so take this as a reminder , we haven’t all forgot :grin:

5 Likes

Sure it’ll only be a time change rather than a day change, there’s enough of a fixture pile up as it is. Amazed some are getting so annoyed by this though, not necessarily on here (although if the shoe fits), but on Twitter. Grown men crying that men kicking a ball around will be moved a couple of hours either side, christ.

3 Likes

As if you pair are celebrating your 21st birthdays on the same day who’d have thunk it!

2 Likes

This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Ffs it’s one day, let the man have the send off he deserves.

People crying over moved kick offs.

Grow the ■■■■ up.

10 Likes

There’s only one poster crying.

2 Likes

Don’t see why everyone has an issue with moving some kick off times for matches no one can attend?!

7 Likes

I aint forgot mate, but this lockdown has helped me make another million, so i might hire a fleet of taxis as well :grin:

1 Like

The one thing that i am pleased about in the current climate, is the fact that no one can make a big fuss over it :grin: who the ■■■■ want’s to celebrate getting older :laughing:

1 Like

It’s better than the only available alternative. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What’s happened to the no swearing SirKennethArthurDodd policy??:wink: