Save Wfc. Please email the supporter liason officer

Is this his email mate or a wind up??

Don’t think anyone’s mentioned sending emails on Facebook or that weird Walsall fab page! We need to unite with our Facebook brethren to put more pressure

If we had 30 cars, imagine the noise during the match.

Dunno seen it posted online, sure someone can confirm.

Sent my email.

1 Like

Not seen that yet but never seen such a volume of posts and comments all over from fans of all ages saying this is the worst we have been and have had enough.

1 Like

It’s a shame it’s taken a run of results like this for so many to see what others have seen coming for a very long time.

3 Likes

Good point people wouldnt listen though mate glad some finally see it now but it could be too late.

1 Like

At least we all seem united now on how we feel which will add to the pressure.

Yep Facebook posts are incredible. Express ans star will make a few headlines from it

1 Like

Next home games Good Friday so I believe as 4 of the next 5 are losses away from home,reckon we will get enough momentum?

On the official Fb page ?

The SLO email is not a personal email. It’s the work email for fans to send their concerns.

1 Like

Good job it wasn’t the SLO email that I’ve removed then isn’t it. Back you go :roll_eyes:

so what is the actual email address for the club?

[email protected]

1 Like

[email protected] or [email protected]

I’ve emailed both.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that we would still be under essential travel only then but I think that will be gone March 29th so April 2nd would work and a convoy of cars blaring horns would attract press attention.

1 Like

How have fans started their email or addressed them ?

Just write what’s in your heart pal, you won’t go wrong.

2 Likes