Savings in the club shop

I think you might be getting Solicitor’s letter in the morning a Mr Wallet has copyright protection on its use

Could always do a deal, buy a panoramic picture framed photo of our 1-0 loss to Leicester and get a Fluorescent draw string bag for half price.

I’m sure they’d fly off the shelves.

2 Likes

The number of times ive lost a sock and had to the throw the other one away. If ld have had 3 to begin with then that would have been so much better

1 Like

Yet another nail in our club shops coffin. It’s actually a joke how bad we are at retail. :man_facepalming:t2:

Whole club stinks of amateur malaise.

3 Likes

Surely if you had 2 and lost 1 and then bought the exclusive set of 3 you would have enough for all 4 paws ?

2 Likes

Good.point. i wonder what the stats say the chances are of that happeneing. Anyone lnow someone who is good at stats? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

A true visionary who fully understood his market and excelled in his role delivering exactly what his customer demographic wanted. Modern, forward thinking, high achieving throughout his time connected with the club and of course then passing his values down to those entrusted to ensure these high values were maintained.

What a man.

2 Likes

More big savings in the clearance department for you all to get a calender that has 6 months of no use at the very same price as could have got you one to use for the whole year.

Signs of a couldnt care less attitude , but hey-ho it’s what the people of Walsall want

4 Likes

Only 62 left in stock so I’d grab them quick as they are selling like cakes that are hot.

1 Like

Walsall F C know that May is the peak time for calendar sales. After a few months of people missing dental appointments, forgetting relatives birthdays and turning up for work on the wrong days, they are desperate to get some organisation in their lives, and it is time to buy that calendar that they didn’t bother buying at the tail end of the previous year. We can sneer all we like at WFC selling full price calendars nearly half way through the year, but I reckon they know exactly what they are doing, this is a masterful marketing strategy, and the disorganised among us will snap these up.

4 Likes

https://www.fgr.co.uk/shop/mattattack-tee
Do you reckon the Saddlers club shop have bought them all?

2 Likes

I did but my brain is completely addled at the moment….so, no!

Yet another example of how sh*t our retail is.

1 Like

I think 2022 calendars are available if you ask put £2 cheaper :grinning:

Apparently we sell it in bottles to squirt over the various burnt foods that are on offer.

3 Likes

Think @Thanatos is selling his former club car through the Club Shop at a hefty discount (5%)

1 Like

It looks like a Sad Dull Hearse, Sad dull hearse, sad dull hearse… Altogether now

4 Likes

You’ll be the death of me if you carrion like that.

1 Like

So would the red white and green drones :grin: