Say something positive about a Walsall flop

I’ll call George bowerman for hair never out of place.

Joe Broad was good at table tennis.

1 Like

Buy one get one free: Ryan Jarvis and Richard Taundry both scored long range screamers in the same game v Shrewsbury.

1 Like

Evran Wright was ■■■■■■■ fast

2 Likes

Rory Gaffney made me still believe I had a chance of playing for Walsall.

10 Likes

Michael Ngoo made me loff more than I have ever loffed in a football ground with his penalty fiasco. I can’t remember who it was against but I think we might have been 3-0 down, and he fought and grabbed and argued to get hold of the ball to take our penalty - then hit the weakest shot ever seen and the keeper just fell on it. :rofl: Worth signing him just for that moment.

2 Likes

We actually made a profit on Jimmy Mullen being manager (after we took the empties back!)

2 Likes

Kevan Broadhurst has a novel way of spelling Kevin.

4 Likes

Richard Money always stuck to his guns and never waved

2 Likes

Big Fat Jan was a jolly chap.

1 Like

Kevan Hurst argues that

Allan Picken got on really well with the physios.

1 Like

Peterborough beat Dagenham

As far away from a flop as you can get.

Chris Hutchings beating Leeds at home in I think his first home match as manager was a memorable afternoon. Didn’t he also win at Elland Road?

2 Likes

Obviously didn’t fully read the title of the post!

I know we beat them at Elland Road 2-1 and Dwayne Mattis scored. Don’t know who got the other though

Clayton McDonald rings a bell.

Dave Bamber scored a couple of bosters on his home debut against Hull.

2 Likes

Jason Price left the club

2 Likes

I was there , it was clayton Mcdonald late on; the linesman flagged for the goal, well before any technology 2010 methinks

1 Like

Dave Bamber scored 7 in 20 starts. Hard to believe I thought it was a mis print at first but true.