Scunthorpe United (A), 11th August 3pm

They’ve brought out a new pass for this season for selected games - as long as I’m reading it correctly. For UK citizens. £10 per match though.

1 Like

Think it’s only for selected games and certainly nothing on a Saturday with a 3:00pm kickoff. Probably most of the midweek games will be available.

Ye i got ipvanish but still couldnt get it to work? what country do you choose when watching?

Oh dear … :frowning: Lee Novak

Losing 1-0 after an hour … bring Josh Gordon on, I wonder? Fresh legs and all that.

Wait … 63 minutes, and we have a penalty… and it’s now 1-1 … all to play for!!! (Zeli Ismail)

1-1 :smiley:

Walsall’s second yellow card, 65 minutes (Luke Leahy)

Thought cookie was takin the pens ?.

The foul was on Ismail, so I guess he insisted!!

He was ready to kill for one last week…what happened?

Walsall substitute, 67 minutes … Kinsella on for Osbourne

I suppose he did miss the one last week if you don’t count the follow up. You could see he wanted to take it though.

Walsall’s 3rd yellow card, 70 minutes …

I use Opera browser, it’s got a built in VPN, shouldn’t matter which country you choose so probably best to go for the US as it’s a better exchange rate. Found it doesn’t always let you watch the game though, and it’s not like you can ask for a refund :joy:

1 Like

anyone else thinking the stage is set for Gordon?

1 Like

Scunthorpe yellow card, 73 minutes.

Meanwhile at Lord’s, Chris Woakes and Jonny Bairstow have put on a century partnership for England’s 6th wicket. Woakes unbeaten on 56 at the moment.

Good spell since the penalty, 3 corners in last five minutes.

81 minutes, and we hit the bar (Cook header) … you’d think it was time to shut the shop, but not a bit of it!!

87 minutes, and Wilson replaces Ginnelly (injury)

Walsall substitution, 93 minutes… (Gordon on for Ferrier)

1-1 full time. Sounds like a point gained rather than 2 thrown away. Well done lads!!

On reflection, as we had 8 corners and hit the woodwork twice, we might consider ourselves to have been a bit unlucky?

I’ll take a point away against Scunthorpe and a performance that sounds like we could have had 3 or 4

1 Like

A good point but after following it with Masi we could have won as we missed chance after chance.Hit the woodwork twice for the second week running. Anyway we are creating chances which is good.

1 Like

Sounds like a very good point. Joe Masi said we have created enough chances to win more than this game. We’re obviously doing something right and it all looks positive moving forwards with the amount of chances we have created.

1 Like