Season ticket seat allocations viewable

Been moved from Block M in Main stand to Block P

Just seen mine. Been moved from a seat in the main stand right behind the dug out in Block O right down to Block Q some 70 seats away. Not at all happy, particularly as it is a cheaper seat and no doubt with a crap view of the home end. So much for being one the first to renew ST in February!!! Haven’t even been offered refund as my Dads seat shout therefore be £90 cheaper.

Time for a major strop and complaint me thinks!!! I appreciate that it is difficult to try and accomadate everyone but this feels like I’ve just been shafted!!! Is Bonser back???

By the looks of the video the Club put out at the weekend, the seats behind the dugouts will all be moved as they need the space for substitutes and staff.

Block O is £90 more expensive than Block Q?

Yes for a senior citizen you can have a concession for that area on a season ticket. It normally applies to Blocks J and K, so as Block Q is a “similar” view to Block K then Block Q should also be a concession as well.

Doubt it

I think it will depend on whether we sell the whole 3,200 in Season Tickets and indeed whether 3,200 is ultimately the magic number.

To male it as clean and easy as possible I suspect it will be Season Tickets only for a while. Both in terms of organising match day as well as having an effective track and trace system in place I think it being the same 3,200 every week in the same seats will be seen as the best way forward for as long as there are Covid related restrictions.

How do we know our membership number when we haven’t received our season tickets yet? Am I missing something?

If you’ve been a season ticket holder before it will be printed on the slip inside the season ticket book. No idea, if you haven’t. It will be a 5-digit number.

1 Like

Oh your right I forgot all about previous season tickets, cheers!

1 Like

I didn’t know mine, sent a forgot my password request, changed my password and I was straight in to see my log of every ticket I bought for last season.

1 Like

I’ve logged in but can’t see any purchase log even though I’ve had season tickets for years :thinking:

Same here

Looks like the place you could view your order history before has been removed…

You’re right, it has been removed.

I have Just set up an account but there are no details Regarding my STs whatsoever

Yes, my history was showing all the way back to 2007 but now isn’t even there at all. It does say “existing season ticket holder” which it didn’t before, but doesn’t say which seat my ST is normally for or which one I’ve been temporarily allocated.

Nor mine but I emailed the ticket office earlier and they said not every season ticket holder had been given their seat yet.

Still not heard anything about my seat or my dad’s, although we have both had the ST iFollow vouchers for tomorrow.

Wonder if they have put it all on hold in light of the latest announcements making what they can and can’t now a bit uncertain?

Anyone had theirs allocated in the last few days or are they all on hold?