Season Ticket Update

Mine hasnt come yet phoned said dont worry not all gone out yet

Same here, added straight into the apple wallet.

1 Like

Mine has come but when I click on google link it says something has gone wrong.

Edit. Just downloaded google pay and it has worked now.

Hi Cat, have you got Google Pay App on your phone?

1 Like

Same here. Was fairly straightforward except for it not working straight from the link In the email.

Once Iā€™d signed into the e-ticket account and retried the email link though it worked straightaway.

Google pay seems to work fine. As a luddite, Iā€™d like to have a file download as well but this doesnā€™t seem to work.

I keep getting the message on Google pay
ā€œSomething went wrong. Please try again.ā€

I had this, I had to open gmail in chrome to do it. Try opening your email in chrome and see what happens. I donā€™t know if it just on Samsung phones?

1 Like

I would make sure youā€™re signed into e-ticketing on your browser before clicking the email links.

It looked to me that when you click on Apple wallet or Googleplay it tries to open your e-ticket account to verify your ticket before then opening the wallet and asking if you want to put the ticket in there.

1 Like

I had to set default browser to chrome so it opened the link there rather than in any other browser.

1 Like

Yes I did and it then worked. I didnā€™t want to have to link a debit card to it but in the end I didnā€™t need to.

1 Like

Sorted!
Thanks for all the advice. I tried the lot and eventually it worked.
Chrome, Gmail, google pay installed and working.
I hope I donā€™t have to remember a load of passwords at the turnstiles to get in the bescot otherwise thereā€™s going to be some very irate people waiting in a queue behind me.

You either Stoke or Vale in that area. There is no Villa Albion, Dingles or Bā€™ham city on the door step to turn their heads. Iā€™m suprised they donā€™t get more at home to be honest.

2 Likes

Crewe converts

Many years ago when I worked on the building sites, we worked in Stoke for about 6 months. There was a bloke who had me and my Dad in stitches of laughter. He was a Stoke fan but used to go and watch Vale when Stoke was away. I think he was one of those characters everyone knew. In the cabin at breakfast time on a Monday he would tell us his stories about how the Vale fans knocked him about. I doubt there are many others that go to Stoke and Vale, I think we did used to pick up some fans from other teams just taking a game in, donā€™t think it happens much these days.

I agree they really should do better, their away followings to Walsall have always been poor compared to what we take there also.

2 Likes

E season ticket received and saved :+1:

1 Like

Plastic ticket arrived today for the oap stand.

1 Like

Any idea how many we have sold. They always very coy on numbers

Received my e-season ticket today.
Once Iā€™d realised that I needed to install the Google Pay app to load it to everythingā€™s gone fine.

E-ticket received and loaded into wallet. Simples. Iā€™ve surprised myself!