Season Tickets 21/22

Trouble is Tinned Ronnie died and they lost that identity I think.

1 Like

Brilliant, well done :clap:

I’ve been put on hold for a while but they’ve never not answered. In my experience.

I have been cut off after being on hold for ages. Not sure exactly how long but in the region of 15 minutes? You just have to dig in a wait - and be prepared to hit redial.

Enjoyed the game Saturday and for me everything went well apart from not having my usual seat all the letters on the steps were obsolete and had trouble finding the letter, had to walk back to the front and count them. Apart from that ok.

1 Like

Count the letters… you’ll be spelling numbers next :wink:

2 Likes

I have and I know my son has given up too.

Sorry to hear that. I saw Bob chatting to someone at the ground and assumed he would have attended. After all he has done over the years for the club that’s terrible.

3 Likes

Not had a problem getting through to the ticket office it’s the club shop I’ve been struggling with. Been trying to order shirts for weeks but can’t get through even when the ticket office has tried for me. Was hoping to get sorted on Saturday but was announced a couple of days before hand in would be shut because they are all isolating.

I’ve heard a rumour the club shop staff are isolating , i’ve ordered another shirt online sunday though and had an email saying they are processing my order .

Yeh, that’s right, I’ve been trying to order the third shirt but only shows as infants when I go online.

Think that is probably just an automatic e-mail - doesn’t look like they are actually physically processing them … https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2021/july/club-shop-to-be-closed-at-crystal-palace-match/

I counted 6 as I knew that was F but you couldn’t tell it was E F or G.

Ah, now I get it… and come to think about it, I’ve done the same thing myself. Not that it helps because as you say, the letters on the step dont always appear to be on the row you expect. You can’t beat the row letters being fixed to the end seat!

Always a problem on the back couple of rows, I’ve lost count the number of times where casuals have rocked up and sat in my seat and insisted they’re in the right seat despite me having the same seat since they were put in when they were really on the row behind. Same Saturday and probably lots like that given people had benn moved around from their usual place.

2 Likes

9 till 3 ticket office open no wander people struggling to get through :no_good_man:, what about people at work what they supposed to do :no_good_man:, WOW what a way to run a football club, NO window open WOW, NO away ticket information for Cheltenham with 10 days to go, NO information on Tranmere tickets or the way forward for away tickets this season WHO’S running it the Chuckle brothers

The window will actually be open before tonight’s game - https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2021/july/ticket-office-window-to-open-at-4pm-today/

2 Likes

What for Cheltenham, Tranmere tickets :no_good_man:

No as those aren’t on sale yet - Tranmere we’re waiting on them (and they are probably waiting to see what the score is re away fans at competetive games first - and we’re probably doing the same for the Doncaster game); Cheltenham they’re waiting on us.

But it is open for walk-ups (with booking history) for tonight’s game - and probably for ST sales too.

1 Like