Season Tickets 21/22

I tried all day on and off on both Thursday and Friday of last week to call the ticket office. Every time I went onto hold and eventually it just cut off.

In the end I gave £6.25 to ticketmaster for my 5 tickets for tonight’s game.

Looks like that’s the route the club want fans to go down.

I think there needs to be a mix of online ticketing and traditional window buying. A large group will prefer to buy online so the queues should only be for people preferring the more traditional way. I don’t think it will work being just online especially if you have to pay for the privilege.

1 Like

Well I’ve just managed to get my Albion game tickets on the third day of trying , I’m not willing to pay the transaction fees online , I think it needs addressing .Also if you need booking history and are a new or potential new fan trying to get hold of tickets,How on earth do you get one :thinking:

2 Likes

This is why I think it’ll only be for friendlies and will be different during the regular season.

1 Like

I think that’s what they intend to do and what I think would make sense.

If it’s the case though, I think they could have told everyone in advance so it avoided confusion.

It appears at the moment they’re doing it game by game and issuing a set of guidelines prior to each game which is amended since the last one.

1 Like

Just been talking to a neighbour who’s moved into Pelsall a few years back from London , my lad goes to school with the neighbours kids ,They are keen on going to a few games and are showing a particular interest in Walsall being as they live here ,But only trouble is there mom Just told me there dad doesn’t want to know unless it’s a prem team to take them too ,when I offered to take them all to come along with me🙄, I think the club is coming on leaps and bounds and trying to modernise its self but shouldn’t these be the people they should be tapping into , The lads interest comes from the school tickets they gave out past few seasons ,the club now should be targeting these people now schools etc ,really push on , I know it’s difficult thru Covid but there’s other ways of linking up with schools and the wider community.To many plastic fans out there ,let’s change this Walsall fc

2 Likes

So the ‘fast track’ period ends today. What even is the point of having a fast track period anyway? Surely nobody is going to buy a season ticket at the more expensive rate after today, if they haven’t already done so.

We don’t have a home league game until 14th August, why not just sell at the original prices until then. A nice win at Tranmere and we could tempt a few more but at hiked up prices I’d feel mugged off buying at that point.

It makes sense in March, really doesn’t at the end of July.

1 Like

I’d take the opposite opinion really.
When people have been given an extra 4 months to decide if they want a season ticket for this season right up to 2 weeks before the season starts at the cheaper rate, not sure they have a reason to feel mugged off. :man_shrugging:

Yeah, fair point.

It’s a way of getting money earlier rather than later cash flow I suppose.