Season Tickets 22/23 - Final Thread

:laughing: love it fair play mate and nice to see there are still some folk that can have a laugh.

5 Likes

He was being seriousā€¦

5 Likes

OK just about to go on my lunch break ā€¦ have now completed the lower tier which has 1455 grey dotsā€¦ so with the other parts of the ground I think we have 3236 seats filled.

1 Like

To be fair season tickets do represent good value for money itā€™s just that if we are playing shite your sort of obliged to go and with other stuff in my life I like to pick and choose my games otherwise Iā€™d be next to @RedandWhite most weeks now heā€™s thinking thank f#ck you donā€™t buy one :smiley:.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the capacity now @Mr.Fish Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the regularly published 11,300 any more? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully the club will announce the amount sold - especially if itā€™s a good amount they will want to shout about it.

I have a light afternoon so will count all the dots and get back to you

3 Likes

On the flip side it puts more pressure on the expectations of budget available so they might not tell the fans.

Letā€™s hope theyā€™ve already got enough food and drink on order as well as recruiting turnstile operators! :eyes:

IIRC I think theyā€™ve said before that child tickets donā€™t count in season ticket sales numbers. So this figure above will include child season tickets, which then wonā€™t count towards the final number of sales.

Renewed mine and my lads againā€¦ lets hope we can mount a challenge this year

3 Likes

Dads just renewed . I think the excitement got to much for him as he was on the fence before

2 Likes

Phone lines very busy . Took a while to get through

You must work in the planning office then :laughing:

1 Like

close

1 Like

I love this!!! Feels so so much better to have something physical!

10 Likes

Totally agree

Still not received mine yet but did pre-order my home shirt online from the club shop yesterday .

My wife has hers but mine hasnā€™t arrived yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

We had them last year, the kids have phones but because we go out at 12 for a beer in railway, 9 times out of 10 tbh et either ainā€™t charged their phones or their batteries are used up.