Sharon Bromley

Independent saddlers supporters association

It is with the deepest regret that I have to announce that
Issa lost one of our own.

Sharon Bromley sadly lost her battle. With cancer. In the early hours of this morning.

Sharon was a founder member of Issa and was our constitutional officer, and she will be greatly missed by all of her fellow Issa committee members

Sharon was an avid Walsall fan and. Has been attending games. For many years alongside her husband Dave at both fellows park and bescot and will be known to many

It goes without saying that our hearts go out to both Dave. And. His and Sharon’s son Peter. And Sharon’s extended family at this very sad time

You will be missed Sharon by all at Issa , but for now it’s goodnight God bless and you have now gained your wings so forever fly
high fellow saddler RIP Sharon

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to chat with Sharon on a few occasions in the Railway last season. A really warm, lovely person. This is really sad news.

3 Likes

Such sad news this. Only spoke to Sharon in recent times. Top lady and passionate towards WFC and ISSA. R.I.P.

1 Like

I’m still in shock, absolutely devastating news, such a lovely well mannered polite lady, condolences to dave and family.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know she was ill, so sorry, all my condolences Dave, fly high Shaz. Beechdale 4 Eva

1 Like