Shirt delivery

Independent saddlers supporters association

Important announcement. Ref the Buckley shirts

Please note I have had confirmation from the supplier today. That the shirts have been dispatched from themselves today

They are currently. With fed ex and making there way to me. With delivery hopefully tomorrow. Or Thursday at the latest

Once recieved. Those who chose. The postal option they will go out recorded delivery. No later than Saturday 9th December

Some may be hand delivered if local. And for al, those who chose. Click and collect they will be availible for. Collection. From the railway club from. Saturday onwards

Please allow us a few days to sort and process as there are literally. Hundreds to. Get through

For al, those asking the blue away. version will be released. First few weeks in jan again on a pre order. System

Massive thank you to al, those who purchased the red version. The response and demand for. This tribute shirt to a true saddler. Legend was unreal

2 Likes

Hi Ollie, is it this saturday we can collect the shirts from the railway club, if so what time can we collect them? Many thanks

I’m at game mate. Tomorrow. But if you send the name. It was ordered under. I will take to railway. Sunday morning with me for you

Thanks mate ill pm you

1 Like

Are we able to pick our Buckley shirt up from the Railway Club now?

What’s your order number. Mate

I’ll DM you the number.

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Buckley shirt

Right guys / girls the last of the Buckley shirts which people chose to have posted. Have . gone out today by first class signed for recorded
Delivery

So to those. still waiting you should have them no later than Thursday morning

Those who chose click and collect, you can pick up from the railway club prior to tonight‘s game or Saturday’s game, v Tranmere

Jane has been sorting through the shirts non-stop since they arrived last Wednesday With the last of the click and collect orders being finished today ready for collection tonight

Once again, a massive thank you to all who ordered the demand. Was unreal

myself, personally, I think we have done the great. Man himself. Justice with this. Tribute shirt and I hope you are all. Happy. With your purchase

Up Next, the blue away. version of this truly iconic shirt. With it going up for sale . In January

6 Likes

Mine arrived today Xmas gift looks the business building up the nerve to iron the badge on right

It’s easy mate. Brown paper and. Ten seconds. And it’s on
Glad you are Happy with your purchase tho mate

1 Like

Miss read the thread title,thought it was about our free kicks and corners.

4 Likes

Just got mine! Love it!!

lol

Got mine the weekend, fantastic. Imo the best one yet.

Two shirts arrived in HK today. Thank you.
Mine is a perfect fit (L). Don’t know about the other one yet (XL). It’s not for me.

1 Like

Nice one mine arrived, nice and big just how i like them :grinning:

@Dhforever and Co. top bloke.

Walsall supporters who like this kind of thing are really lucky to have a fellow fan like you sorting stuff like this.

Don’t get this level of consideration or touch from the Club.

3 Likes