Southend United (A) - Tue 23rd March, 7pm

How have we ended up here :joy: you can only laugh at it

Those 25 minutes after Southend went down to 10 men were the worst I have ever witnessed from a Walsall team. Indefensible.

7 Likes

Thank god for that save from Roberts at the end. If that had gone in there would have been real carnage.

Wouldn’t want them anywhere near the food I’m buying!

Hes got to go. A MUST win game and literally noone cares on that pitch.

Shambles.

2 Likes

Where is our next goal coming from???

2 Likes

Utter rubbish but it would have been a million times worse if we had lost.

1 Like

Well it bought it home to me when their match commentators said “how have we not beat them? they are not the best”

4 Likes

That was objectively the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Walsall team. We look like a relegation team. So, so, so depressing.

5 Likes

Dutton out ! Lucky not to lose no attacking intent . And we will carry on with a coach that is DC’s side kick and can not coach. Never mind we will keep chipping away .

2 Likes

I think every game now just exposes just how poor our whole set up is.

Calling it non-league is not really fair, there are large parts of non-league that run a better ship than us.

Tonight was dire, again. It’s what happens when you stick with a manager who clearly doesn’t have a clue - the players realise it too, they give up and just go through the motions. That’s why we are 2nd to everything. We’d lose to a girls team at the moment.

As for the individuals, dreadful. Years of underinvestment and this is what you get, a team of nothing players, barely able to do the basics, managed by someone who thinks you can win games without scoring.

12 Likes

I still maintain that we have players in the club that could comfortably see us safe. Unfortunately we have an utter imbecile managing the team.

2 Likes

Why do people have to be constantly reminded of this!

That was a bottom end conference match tonight, and wouldn’t have looked out of place a division or two lower than that.

3 Likes

I never thought we would be this bad. I loathe Bonser and what he has done to the club, but Pomlett (who I’ve been reluctant to criticise) has to take responsibility for the appointment of a rookie manager with NO coaching support worthy of the name. You’d think relegation was part of the plan.

8 Likes

What a shower of poo that was. Up and under, head tennis, I’ve better football from school girls.
The tackle from Hart deserved the red card and from that point on the ref gave them everything.
A couple of really good runs from Osadebe should have resulted in something and Derick had a one-on-one with Jason, beat him but over ran the ball.
We were desperate for the win and it showed. Very frustrating game to watch.
Dutton must go!

1 Like

To think LP and the cheek to tell us to back off when we have to watch that absolute dross. ■■■■ you LP, ■■■■ you Dutton and ■■■■ this entire team.

I’m done.

3 Likes

Absolute cack not sure I can watch anymore until Dutton is removed this is far worse than what Clarke served up.

2 Likes

My thoughts:

Dreadful performance.
Out played by 10 men.
No shots on goal in the 2nd half - performances are getting worse.
Jayden Reid must be awful if Osei Yaw is selected before him.
Can Osadebe actually pass a ball to a Walsall player.
Dutton must go!

2 Likes

Well at least we’ve still got our self respect,Southend tried there hardest to hand us the game on a plate,but we refused to accept charity.

5 Likes

Positives. Surely the Chairman must see Dutton isn’t the answer moving forwards. I think we will stay up, but I don’t fancy watching this every week next season.

1 Like