Spotted at Bescot Maccies

Thought I’d start a new topic for all the ‘sightings’ that are bound to happen between now and August.

We’re bound to get

Joe Hart
Troy Deeney
Milan Lalkovic
Erhun Oztumer

Let’s keep them coming!

2 Likes

Josh Gordon and James Clarke - coming “home” to be re-signed; Derek Okey-Kokey Yaw ready to sign a 4-year contract based on £ per goal (he’ll earn less than the minimum wage!!); Gaffney - ready to put the record straight.

When’s Jimmy coming back?

1 Like

Its the place to be. I once found myself sitting behind Matt Carbon and his agent as they were discussing his offer from us. I came out thinking Bonser wasn’t quite as tight as I had first thought.

1 Like

Why did he chuck in a Malteser McFlurry?

3 Likes

Can we get chips from there?

1 Like

@Paulus68 I once saw him out with his girlfriend: it was carbon dating…
#I’llgetmycoat

1 Like

Was she called Di Oxhide?

2 Likes

:weary::weary::weary::joy::joy:

1 Like

Trouble was, Carbon bent down to retrieve a dropped chip, overstretched his back and was on the injury list for a month.

2 Likes

He was a diamond under pressure.

3 Likes

That was the Carbon flaw - he was very brittle!

As a player, I could take him or leave him.
I guess I was Carbon Neutral well ahead of when it became fashionable.

1 Like

Not enough lead in his pencil.

Driving up m5 today was a sea of removal vans probably about 5 in convoy…. Got to have some legs :woozy_face:

1 Like

Was walking down to Sutton to catch the train this afternoon and Liam Kinsella was genuinely jogging up and passed me on the other side of the road!

Sorry to be all boring and everything but it did happen so first Walsall player I’ve spotted in public away from a football pitch for a long old while.

Will make sure I’m extra nice to Liam on here next season as I’d pretty much stepped out of my front door when he went past. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah mate he knows where you live now …

1 Like

Think i would be more worried if it was Joey Barton :grin:

2 Likes

Surely you’d trip him up

1 Like

I see Liam Roberts often at the Village gym when going for a swim , always pleasant to talk to .

1 Like