Stadium Deep Unclean

Wtf happened?

Absolute shithole, black paint to cover the dirt? Seats filthy, toilets still no improvement.

Whoever signed this off needs sacking.

‘Cleaning company’ laughing themselves stupid.

1 Like

How can we progress as a club if we can’t do basic cleanliness? Bit of pride, that’s all it is

3 Likes

Was talking to some old ladies ( villa fans ) outside after the match who were disgusted with the dirt and grime on the seats .

2 Likes

Honestly find the whole thing ridiculous to be honest.

All this hard work they’re doing in other areas but once again its the basics that we cant do.

As posted above, a bit of pride to see a job done properly, that’s all it is.

3 Likes

I am disgusted, i could have done just as bad a job at half the price :wink:

4 Likes

I often say the same about some of our players :grin:

9 Likes

It is embarrassing. The fact they made the effort to cable tie/untie the seats and remove the green dots, surely they have realised how filthy it is.

2 Likes

Dan Mole has said that GPW undertook the deep clean of the stadium!! GPW must stand for Gladys, Pat and Wendy!!!

1 Like

More like Gamble, Pomlett and w*****s

1 Like

Got Pressure Washer :joy: that was the only condition the club stipulated

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, the seats need replacing never mind cleaning. I’m sure they are supposed to be red.

1 Like

G.P.W Grimey poo water

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, had a Villa fan I know complaining his seat was covered in cobwebs, nowt like making ourselves look tinpot to people who already look down on us.

2 Likes

Shambolic effort by the club this as they had over a year to get the stadium ready! Over a whole year!!!
Dirty seats and stands, dirty end of the night walsall clubbing quality toilets, chipped paint everywhere
All this talk of a deep clean new beginnings quality league 2 stadium and we get this
We cannot help but shoot ourselves in the foot

2 Likes

It was obvious from the pictures it wasn’t done properly a power washer and a couple of 60 year old blokes in them disposable white suits that cost 3 for a fiver , To be honest I’m not that bothered about things like the cleanliness of the stadium but the fact the club put it out on twitter then people have said it’s filthy is a bit of a joke

3 Likes

I find it staggering it is so dirty and I really hope they get to grips with the toilets. There aren’t enough as it is so the least we expect, especially given the current situation, is clean functioning sinks and toilets.

1 Like

I have a better ideas, rip the seats out and let us stand up

4 Likes

They could do that wolves have the only problem with that is the cost is enormous

Why would LP and the club make such a big thing of it when it blatantly has not happened