Stadium Deep Unclean

It seems things haven’t really changed on the non-football side, 10 days I’ve been trying to sort out an issue with my ST, Monday was the last time I heard from anyone!

Think it’s because the actual stadium might fall under different areas, and gets ignored by anyone whose job it might be. ‘Stadium manager’ is not a job title of anyone on the OS ‘meet the team’ page…

1 Like

Have people emailed the club about it? I’m seeing loads of people complaining about it home and away fans. Just wondered if anyone has an update from the club around it. If not I think the club need to update fans around why it’s so bad.

They need a wake up call about the state of the toilets, the state of the stadium, after the so called deep clean, the ticketmaster charges, and their treatment of a loyal fund raiser @RobHarv3y
Sometimes i despair of them.

Jetwash the floors first then and i know its a big job clean each seat individually being in the game for 10 years in the past its a time consuming job and probably costly to the club to have it done right but thats how it should have been done or not at all from my experience they have got a bunch of cowboys in because they where probably the cheapest option might be harsh they might have been done up like a kipper but i doubt it these jobs get inspected and signed off usually if they are not happy you go back and put it right or dont get paid.

3 Likes

Numerous people have posted here, saying that they have emailed the club (myself included). No-one appears to have had any response.

1 Like

Can someone put the link on here to email club please?

1 Like

[email protected]

1 Like

Old villa ladies I spoke to said they were going to email the club first thing in the morning when we spoke after the game.

I believe the email address to be the following:

[email protected]

1 Like

[email protected]

Hopefully they respond or put out an update on website.

How about us fans contacting or emailing GWP directly and saying what a crap job they have done. See what response we get?

1 Like

As the saying goes, you can polish a turd but it’s…

1 Like

I reckon they jet washed the seats and didn’t bother to do the ones that was cable tied up, remember few days earlier against palace they where still cable tied.
Wasn’t half a job it was quarter of a job.

1 Like

The new slogan at the club for the season ticket campaign was “Home is where the Heart is” I like my home clean and tidy,somewhere I can be proud of,something that I built from scratch so can we get it sorted please so us fans can enjoy the match day experience we all buy into and not have to keep looking around our seats at the dirt and scum.

You try searching for them on google, they dont appear anywhere that I could find. I tried " Commercial Cleaning" “Industrial Cleaning” “Stadium Cleaning” and nada

Thats why I posted the picture earlier…pikeys dont have web sites or contact details

I think the club should close the toilets, and get rid of the food outlets round the stadium. Put £2.50 on the price of a ticket,and provide each fan with a dust sheet,bed pan,a piss bottle and a sandwich. And that’s all the clubs responsibilities sorted. :wink:

3 Likes

Just tried Googling GWP, and got no results.

I am somewhat surprised by all this about unclean seats.My wife and I went to the Crystal Palace game and saw nothing to alarming. Our seats were clean and I didn’t notice that others were dirty. We were on the second row of the middle tier of the stand behind the goal. I did notice some litter around on our way out but that is more to do with our fans rather than the Club.
One other point since the stadium was cleaned we had some very heavy rain. Just look at your cars and see the dust that brought down. The Club isn’t perfect but I will just add the dirtiest seats I have ever sat on were at Edgbaston Cricket ground when I went for a Test match and quite often I have to clean them before I sit down. I guess that seats which are rarely used and open to the elements can easily acquire some dirt from the atmosphere we have around the Midlands not to mention our friendly birds.