Strengthening in January?

These transfer windows are always a bit of a game. You have to know when to take stock, and when to turn the heat up. Agents will always be stirring things.

Iā€™ve heard we are looking at a German or Czech called Horst Radich. People say he is hot stuff but I would have a beef with him coming

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely an acquired taste. He might jar with some.

Maybe if Bonser would accept a peppercorn rent,we could afford new players.

I heard weā€™re bringing someone in from Stock-port that might meat our needs.

Iā€™d be soy happy if we signed Bent.

1 Like

Could turn out to be a sweet signing,but ,if it didnā€™t work out,things could turn sour quite quickly.

1 Like

He would be our mein man so to speak

1 Like

Iā€™d say ā€œchowā€ to Ferrier if Bent joins.

1 Like

We would be crackers to let Ferrier go before Bent signs.

1 Like

Fortune-Cookie and Bent up front. Mmmmmmmmm

Genuine no pun question here, if we did (and I donā€™t believe we will) sign Bent, who do you play and in what formation do you play them? Iā€™d want to play Cook and Bent but thatā€™d mean reverting back to 4-4-2 and dropping one of the middle 3.

But you have to make sure the wage calculations are worked out properly. You wouldnā€™t want to be working off a Dim Sum.

2 Likes

Oh come on really , do you really honestly think thats going to happen , and weā€™d splash that kind of cash ā€¦ iā€™ve never heard such Bolognese in all of my days

1 Like

I must say though if we do manage to pull it off , and sign Bent theres not many league one defenders going

to Relish playing against that sort of class ā€¦

ā€¦Plus it would be interesting to know how much bread heā€™d be on here ā€¦

ā€¦Apparently , Mussas Daddies been looking on this site and he isnā€™t very HP , and thinks we have a right

sauce taking the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of his mum Maggi ā€¦

1 Like

Just had to double check that I hadnā€™t clicked onto the Mrs Brownā€™s Boys fan forum by mistake.
Give me strength.

5 Likes

Not a fan of sauce and food puns then?

Well, I thought signing him as a player is impossible, but he is without a club. Probably he wants to sign contract, but there are no club willing to offer one. But I can see him as a player-coach. Previous player was such a big impact in such role, so itā€™s tempting to try another one. And sorry, no food puns.

1 Like