Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

Don’t worry Micky, Norwood will be announced tomorrow

Is this actual intel or hope? :joy:

1 Like

Tomorrow is a big day.

12.30pm - Announce Finn Azaz season loan

1pm - Announce Fans focus meeting with Benji Boycott

2pm - Announce Sam Cosgrove season loan

3pm - The one we have all been waiting for James Norwood signs 2 year deal.

4pm - Announce Promotion.

And then my alarm goes off and wakes me up. Bugga.

8 Likes

What times your alarm set 12.31pm?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m lumping on

12.29pm going have a lyin tomorrow though fingers crossed.

1 Like

Wish I could mate I’m up at half 4 for work.Last day though I’m off to Majorca Tuesday for 10 days hoping we have a couple of good strikers by then.

A couple of decent strikers will determine what we do next season looking at this squad as it stands fail to do that and it’s another mid table type of season for me.

4.30 :pleading_face: enjoy your holiday fully deserved if your getting up at that time every morning. I bet you struggle to get a lyin on weekend with your body clock.

1 Like

Shade was crap all season until he has a few half decent games in a position we didn’t sign him for.

Not fussed we haven’t signed him tbh.

5 Likes

Thats it in a nutshell really.

Shade was inefectual crap.

In a team that re-difined a definition of shyte he suddenly became someone that some desperate folks rated, see also Osadebe.

The reason those pair ended up as wing-backs in one of the worst Walsall teams ever was because 1 - they were crap in the positions they were supposed to be playing, and 2 - we didn’t have any actual wing backs.

Glad to see the back of both of them.

15 Likes

Spot on @geordiesaddler

Swindon are set to sign Reece Devine

I think there will be a player in Devine if I’m honest

3 Likes

I don’t, i thought he was terrible, especially in the last couple of games of the season.

3 Likes

I think he played injured and let’s be fair he has been at Man U a long time, the little bit of experience he had with us will stand him in good stead. His first couple of games before injury he looked really good

Only have to look at Kane Wilson as a young PL loanee we were happy to see go, then go on to thrive.

3 Likes

He was fine going forward, which I suppose in many ways is what the modern full back/wing back is being judged on. Defensively he struggled, which is probably why he sent here. Unfortunately for him, when playing as an out and out fullback, he didn’t get any support from those playing in front of him. He got pelters against Swindon but was left in 2 v 1 situations for the majority of the time he was on the pitch

Again though, I think we’ve signed better

1 Like