Taylor out?

For me still in, but probably need to rethink some basics. It looks like the main player was Holden, who is more injured than not. But till winter transfer window, manager hands are tied.

1 Like

I want Taylor to succeed more than any other manager we’ve had in recent years but I’m getting the impression he’s all talk just like LP.

LP and Fullerton are certainly more to blame though

1 Like

Port Vale are 4th.

Maybe… it’s those morons who run the club that are the problem?

Today was on MT though. Negative poor management l.

7 Likes

I said this all along, DC was a dick but he was just managing under the same restrictions.

1 Like

This is way worse than anything DC served up.

Where is this promised attractive football?

2 Likes

Have you lot not realised yet :joy: played

Why is everyone surprised by the club’s demise? It’s been coming for years.
The only issue I feel strongly about is the way the club has conned dedicated fans into believing it is forward thinking and serious about pushing for promotion.
I must admit that the early recruitment of experienced players gave the impression that the club was moving in the right direction.
The lack of transfer activity that followed completely changed that, but by then hundreds of fans had bought season tickets on what is clearly now a false promise.
This club is on its knees, and can’t afford to compete in the current climate. I keep saying it, but no-one listens.
We could be better off going into administration as daft as that sounds, as we look relegation fodder anyway! Losing 12 points - that might wake a few sleeping directors up pretty sharpish.
Get a grip Mr Chairman!

7 Likes

Could Matt Taylor and Neil McDonald not have got players in as good or better than what our esteemed DOF has brought in and used his salary on another player .
Just think a DOF at a club in our position could cope with out .
I think it’s just the “fashionable” thing to do .

2 Likes

Coaches come and go, non league quality players come and go but the same useless unaccountable tossers (Pomlett, Mole and Gamble) remain in place season after season taking us backwards. Now they have the mysterious, nowhere to be seen, unaccountable Jamie Fullarton with them as Director of Football. Couldn’t direct traffic. Absolute shambles. Incompetent board and not fit for purpose. But at least they are making a nice living out of the club.

4 Likes

Pomlett is putting lipstick on a pig and hoping it fools everyone.

2 Likes

No panicking just yet but seems that November or December time will be crucial.

1 Like

The Bonser family still is, with the aid of his puppets, how come his No.1 side kick is still on our board? The whole show just stinks. The board, like the squad, are consistent losers, and we are the ones suffering, they all continue to steal salaries.

4 Likes

I think you could bring in Pep Guardiola, Thomas Tuchel, or even Alex Ferguson, we would still have the same Executive and the same small minded budget and ambition

You can’t make a silk purse out of a rotten, out of date mouldy pig’s ear

The club is rotten to the core

9 Likes

Terrible decisions from Taylor. We took of kiernan and philipps and simply fell apart. Loud boos said it all

Pomlett clearly said that Fullerton was driving up and down the country chasing players, yet we never signed one.

Just how is that possible??? It’s all just talk clearly. Pomlett is conman just like his mate Bonser.

3 Likes

Pomlett has no idea what hes doing.

I have no idea whether Taylor will be a good manager, he’s got no chance with Mole and Gamble in charge but why would you appoint someone who has never managed a team before or even someone who has even coached a 1st tteam at a professional club?

Finger in the air stuff

2 Likes

Soon he won’t be able to beg enough petrol for his fruitless quests, probably save our beloved board a bob or two!

2 Likes

Just like he appointed a DOf with a terrible track record in football.

2 Likes

Pomlett has a lot to answer to.

1 Like

Oh dear. And when we win 2-0 next week …?!

2 Likes