Thank you and Happy New Year (nearly)

Happy New Year to each and every Walsall fan , and heres to a better year of football ahead

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone :+1:

6 Likes

Happy new year everyone. Letā€™s hope we build a team this decade to restore some pride. Hereā€™s to the prospect of future promotions, cup runs beyond round 3 and watching the Saddlers playing decent football again. UTS!

7 Likes

I have had my differences with a few posters on here over the past 12 months but I hold no grudges as everyone has there own opinion and long may it continue.
I wish a happy and prosperous New Year to each and everyone of you with no exceptions.
Thanks to all who work hard to keep this site up and running everyday.

UTS

8 Likes

Happy New Year to you all. Weā€™ve made it!

4 Likes

Happy New Year all - letā€™s hope the next decade is a little more fruitful than the last.

3 Likes

Happy new year have think about getting those boots back on next year :wink:

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all Saddlers, here in the UK and further afield :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Simon,

A big thank you for all the hard work you put in year after year.
Living in America, UTS is my connection to the club.
I enjoy the banter and differing opinions the fans provide - long may it continue.
All the best to everyone for 2020!

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all on UTS ( including the brexiteers!).
Access to this website is an inalienable human right which thanks to @simon we are all able to enjoy. I canā€™timagine life without it!

6 Likes

Unfortunately, due to the fact UTS is stored on a Polish server, there will be no access to UTS from the UK from 01/02/20.

8 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all , hereā€™s hoping 2020 is better than 2019.

4 Likes

You just canā€™t stop having a dig can you ?
I could have easily said (including the remainers) but I chose not to in favour of ā€¦ with no exceptions.
Happy new year but for gods sake get over it :rofl:

4 Likes

Simon thanks for doing all the hard work with the site and Happy New year to you and every fellow saddler hopefully 2020 will be better UTS

2 Likes

It was not meant to be having a dig.
It was meant to be a friendly response to this

ā€œI have had my differences with a few posters on here over the past 12 months but I hold no grudges as everyone has there own opinion and long may it continue.ā€

Happy New Year

2 Likes

Think about it every week! :rofl: Cheers!

1 Like

An argument in a Happy New Year thread after 30 odd posts. Phenomenal :rofl:

6 Likes

Brilliant figures @simon thanks for all you do and the mods. Happy New year to one and all UTS.

Happy New Year to one and all
UTS

2 Likes

Tbf it would be pointless having a discussion forum if everyone has the same opinion.

As annoying some posters are myself included it wouldnā€™t be the same without them also some great characters on here.

The end of the day we all share the same passion, so long may it continue all the bickering arguments and love lol

We should do an end of year awards ceremony I.e most annoying, most liked, best comment, best thread. It would be funny

8 Likes