Thank You Bonser

But we have to keep asking the same questions each and every time we have someone with some class , someone with potential , be it a player be it a manager …why do they always move on ?

Every one is at Walsall for one reason , and one reason only …no one else wants them right now at this moment in time , but make no bones about it if someone shows that bit of potential after we’ve unearthed it , and someone comes knocking the door with a few quid there gone .

Sad i know , and it’s fact but i for one am fed up with this over and over , and then fans saying " we’ll never get anywhere nothing ever changes " , and just except it as it is , and keep saying better the Devil you know , and all that and thats exactly why we keep going round , and around … we need a change ,and need someone who like us all wants to be part of a ambitious club.

3 Likes

Bonsor only ever responds whenever there is a protest. He gives a little and then you have to protest again to get a little more.

2 Likes

You are totally correct, Exile. Boycotts will achieve nothing, it’ll just hurt the team. Bonser will get his wedge no matter what. I don’t believe, deep down, any true supporter wants the club to fail. Don’t stay away, let’s turn up en masse and get behind the team. We complain about the lack of atmosphere but isn’t it the fans who should generate the noise? We’ve all seen the positive effect on the team that some crowd noise can have. Let’s stop this collective manic depression and be positive. Hopefully Keates will sign 3-4 decent players in the next few weeks and the team will get its mojo back. I’m fed up of the doom and gloom - protests ain’t going change things: we need to find a buyer to buy Bonser out!

3 Likes

Only the club and bonser can drag us out of this negativity by improving the match day experience and getting players of quality in THIS January transfer window. (Just as Scunthorpe have ) . A team ten years ago were much smaller than ourselves in stature now are overtaking us.:triumph::triumph::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Till 31st January. This day loan window will close too.

1 Like

But we need to make Bonser want to sell .

He has had offers to buy the club in the past but has tried to keep his greedy fingers in the pie by separating the banqueting and hospitalties ( rent paying / money making ) facilities for his self.

I’ve ask before that the brains that we no doubt have on here from certain posters , couldn’t they put a portfolio together to advertise the club , and try to find a buyer ourselves because as sure as God made little apples Bonser is in no rush

1 Like

He owns about 65%

How come Bonser’s best mate Gilman ain’t copping any flak on here.

Surely he was as much part of the Fellows Park carve up as as anybody else.

1 Like

I seem to remember the last time there was mention of the shares on UTS a few years ago that was around the percentage.

I’m wondering if it’s gone down though and the 10.5% his brother owns have been bought from Jeff.
Would explain why big brother was recently added to the board too.

Bonser bought Ramsden"s shares. I think, as I have no papers with me, that was 76.8%

Tbh I now pick and choose my matches , and I reckon I’ve actually attended more away games this season than home.

I really can’t stomach the home game experience it’s just not enjoyable no matter how much you try and sugar coat it, and unfortunately that’s 4 of us now with the same mindset.

Have to say it really does pull at the heart strings as I’ve so many happy memories at the club … things will change I’m sure of it just when is the question.

1 Like

The figure I quoted was taken from the latest confirmation statement where Robert is included with his 10.5% and Jeff has about 65%.

If Bonser wanted to sell the club, wouldn’t he be able to do that without your help?
No offence meant, but that is the most deluded post I have read on this subject in a while. The Bonsers will not go until the goose is dead.

1 Like

Exactly. He’s had very good offers before but it didn’t suit him to sell. That’s the problem. While he can make money hand over (tight) fist he’s continued to do so. That’s to his benefit and the detriment of the club.

That’s the problem when the owner of the football club is also the owner of the building and the owner of the land.

1 Like

Likewise. Not attending any matches until the protests begin and will only be going to away matches when they do.

You should know who is the ultimate party responsible for bringing both Ramsden and Bonser into the club!

This is publicly available on the companies house website. It states that Jeff Bonser has at least a 75% controlling interest in the ownership and voting rights of the club.

If you’re going to say Blower you’re wrong…

That appears to be slightly out of date in regards to the percentage of shares he has. According to the latest statement of the 50,000 shares the club have he owns 32,664 of them which is just above 65%.

As I have previously stated I will stand side by side any fan, in protest, I am also willing to contribute financialy towards cost,s any protest,s may incure

But do not think you will force him out, that is a totally unrealistic goal, there’s more chance of the trust, getting there wish of a fan on the board, than him ever being forced out, and we all know that realisticly eithier option will ever happen

What can be forced is a change in operating policies, and quite easily done, what needs remembering is he can’t sell in his lifetime, he would never run the risk of the truth of how he got club. And his subsequent action,s ever coming to light. The master plan he executed to perfection, is now the very thing as to why he can’t sell in his lifetime, proven by the constant refusal of genuine bids recieved

People say starving him out will further damadge the football side, reality check is seriously needed here, as let’s face it can it even be possible, for it,s funding to decrease any lower, as it’s already down to the bone
he needs your money every single penny of it make no mistake, the only God he prays to his money

He has far more to loose than anyone in all of this, and he can’t afford to let that happen, just as he can’t sell the club, Attack him that way, only give him your admission, nothing else, yes he will front it out for a few month,s but won’t play that game for a prolonged period, and he certainly won’t put in any cash, with little hope of getting it back,

As I’ve said I will support any action. That,s agreed, in presence and financialy if required, But firmly believe that he will still be in charge , but hopefully will also have been forced into giving the football side of thing,s a bigger slice of the pie,

4 Likes