Thank you to club

as A family we would like to send our thanks to Walsall football club for a fantastic gesture

Upon learning that my brother in law. John Stephenson, Better known as weed. To many and who has followed the club since the mid fifties
Was suffering with terminal lung cancer. They. Had the shirt pictured. Done for him

It contains the signatures of all the players and manager. And they even printed his nickname on the back, I was invited up to club. Today to collect it and present it to him.

This is Walsall fc at its finest. Recognising. Weeds lifetime support whilst also. Showing there support to us as a family.

On behalf of my sister Janet. Weed himself, and there daughter Faye. , and weeds extended family. We truly thank the club for such a wonderful gesture
We are blown away. With what has been done for him by his beloved club

23 Likes

Thats brilliant mate lovely gesture from the club.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Brilliant gesture from WFC for a loyal supporter.

4 Likes

Small gestures like that goes along way and bonds the club and fans together , well done Walsall fc for recognising one of there true fans.Nice to hear good things coming out the club :+1:

8 Likes

Superb and deserved :ok_hand:

7 Likes

A gesture showing the club and the fans are reunited again.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about Weed @Dhforever - having been on coach few times with him, know he’s a top bloke. Cracking gesture by club.

3 Likes

This is what ISSA does well. Real community supporters group.

4 Likes