The Official Transfer Rumours Thread - Summer 2020

May as well start it now, being as though next season is what we are focussing on!

Any players out there that you feel would realistically want to come here next season?

1 Like

Emmanuel Ledesma would be my number one target.

1 Like

I would give anything to see him back here again. One of the best players I’ve ever seen on a technical level

2 Likes

Most of Salford’s squad,they can’t just keep bringing players in without letting quiet a lot go.

1 Like

Jason McCarthy.

I wouldn’t sign anyone as I don’t think the market will be right!! DC & me staff will coach these lot into a top 7 side no problem & if not he’ll weed them all out next January & bring in the experience we need (unless the markets not right in January either)

5 Likes

There’s a ginger striker they might let go :smirk:

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Tom Nichols

I would run ■■■■ down blocko high street. Zero chance of that ever happening. He only joined us while he found a better club. One of the few times we’ve ever had a player who was Clearly too good for the level.

2 Likes

Kyle Bennett Craig Davies

Jay Emmanuel Thomas

Cureton

1 Like

Baka :joy:

You laugh but he’d walk into this squad :cry:

2 Likes

Lalkovic

:nauseated_face:

I see Barcelona are saying that Messi can leave on a free in the summer. Do you reckon the training facilities, sprinkler system and how many coaching badges DC has would be enough to tempt him to come to WS1?

5 Likes

Na I think it would be the challenge that would swing it

1 Like

Imagine Messi gets dropped when in form like some of our lot…

Its would be fine that because its all a master plan