The Official Transfer Rumours Thread - Summer 2020

Useful as back up, fair play to Blues for paying his wages during his spell with us :clap:

Wish to welcome Adan to the Club. As i would assume that coming from Birmingham City he would be living reasonably locally, hopefully this will be a benefit in helping him to settle in at Walsall. Letā€™s hope he does well for us.

3 Likes

Another signing imminentā€¦

Jake Scrimshaw on loan from Bournemouth

How many Strikers ya want :joy:

You wait years for a striker then 2 come at once :grin:

4 Likes

2 strikers for free! No contributions to wages for either of them.
Both young guys eader to learn and score.
Lets see how we got on one of them will be on the bench tomorrow Iā€™m sure

Good news ā€¦looks a good signing. We are now well covered in every department of the team.

Apart from right wing.

Jack Nolan

Hasnā€™t played for months despite being fully fit. Says to me Clarke isnā€™t keen. Genuinely forgot he exists.

Was just thinking, at least they can both have a few glaring misses without the crowd on their back, thereby letting them learn their trade without fear.
Then when we are let back in they will be much more confident players :grin: edit

I forgot about social media :man_facepalming:

I think Nolan will get a few more chances but he does seem out of favour. Other than his debut he has been pretty meh in his appearances. He looked proper overweight when I saw him on the pitch last

I think Clarke sees Gordon as another winger anyway. Especially if he plays 3 up

Well done Mr Clarke. A good bit of business done there today me thinks.

1 Like

I hate it, when Iā€™m right. Gordonā€™s injury didnā€™t look good and heā€™s out for weeks, maybe even months. Just when he started to show, what he can do in this league or league above.
I only hope new loans will bring some good memories. Good luck. Iā€™m optimistic they can show some quality. Maybe not tomorrow, but later? Of course.

Jake Scrimshaw looks a very promising player, Bournemouth seem to rate him highly. Bournemouth fan on Twitter said heā€™s on the longest contract of all the kids there. Has been a goal machine for their kids apparently so should be a good addition!

On the plus side it means he is more likely to hang around!

He should be, but nothing certain.
Iā€™m just p*** off, before important games (every game is important, this season can be curtailed too) heā€™s got super bday gift. He will miss weeks, or months and big mystery if he will return to his level.

Couple of Blues fans been in touch with me saying George is a great prospect.