The Official Transfer Rumours Thread - Summer 2020

He’d have to be dropped in favour of Adebayo for the more physical teams we play

1 Like

Challenge :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: more like mission bloody impossible.

1 Like

Gaffney on a four year deal

If this happens, you need to get a shirt with his name on.

Adebayo has got as much physical presence as Bambi!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Is that Dean Gaffney - booked for the Bonser suite?

It will definitively be the wages that will swing it mate the training facilities and the chance to work with one of the best qualified managers of his career will just be a side show.

2 Likes

Cameron Pring joins Portsmouth on loan.

1 Like

Good luck to him, good player

2 Likes

Likewise all the best to him. Clear to see what Bristol are doing with him

Would of loved to see him back here with us but showed glimpses of a higher division , just hope injuries don’t spoil his chances as he obviously has something about him .

Grimsby make another signing in Sean scanned… can see us losing first game of the season to them

Why’s that?

This is the same Grimsby that Ian Holloway came out last week and said “We’re nowhere near it yet, and we might not be ready for the start to be honest”

We’re only a couple of signings away from being done and we’ve got more than enough quality already, no need to get disheartened at this point.

9 Likes

2 goals in 18 for Blackpool last season is nothing to write home about so I wouldn’t write off our chances because of this signing

Heard we are close to a couple of players before the season starts - need to be registered tomorrow - watch this space. No names given at all, presumably a young GK is one.

1 Like

Josh Ginnelly joins Hearts.

Heard Hope from Swindon could be sent out on loan to a League 2 club thought he was decent at Carlisle.

2 Likes

Mckirdy training with Vale apparently.

Good…I would steer well clear of Mckirdy. From what the Carlisle boss said about him . He could well be a bad apple and we certainly don’t want anymore of those at the club.

1 Like

Players like that give me the pip.

1 Like